Let's Go

"Nah. I'm gon bwock him on ore pone." Jungkook says with a toothbrush in his mouth. Jimin giggles. Jungkook stands at the the door of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, brushing his teeth. "I'm happy I have you all. Thank you being my friends." Jimin says with a smile. "Showers!" Jin yells as he pushes a sleepy Taehyung past Jungkook. "Wait. Nemme winse my mouff." Jungkook says entering the bathroom after Jin and Taehyung.

"Our parents will all be here in a few hours for the wedding. Father called and said they're bringing a few knights with them and some guards. After the wedding we'll all stay for the reception, but then we have to go back." Jin says emerging from the bathroom with Jungkook.

"That's good." Namjoon says getting up off the bed. "My parents won't be able to come, but father is sending Jess with the king's jacket for me to wear." Hoseok says with a slight blush on his face. Hoseok crosses his arms, thinking.

"Jess will be fine." Namjoon says patting Hoseok's shoulder. "I know. Jess was one of my best knights and she knows how to handle herself, but even when we were entering. The armor the guards wear around here brings back bad memories for me. I know it'll be hard for her." Hoseok says, he offers a tight smile. "Virgil being here doesn't help either. Yoongi hyung has been on edge this whole time." Namjoon says looking at a lump on one of the beds.

Yoongi groans and sits up, his snow white hair sticking up in every direction. "I'm awake ya know." Yoongi says, his voice heavy with sleep. "Can't tell. Hurry up in there Tae!" Jin yells from his seat. Jimin stands up slowly. "Ah. Ah." Jimin groans sitting back down.

Everyone jumps to help Jimin. "Easy Minnie. You've got some broken ribs. I'll help you." Yoongi says slinging his legs over the side of the bed he's on. "Here Jiminie hyung. The physician gave you a small amount of pain medication. Said you might want to get a check up when you return to your kingdom." Jungkook says holding out a small pill bottle. "Thanks Kookie. I'll be fine Yoongi hyung. Just get me in there and I'll just stand there. I can move the water around me." Jimin says with a smile.

Soon enough the six princes had on of their royal jackets and had gone to greet their parents. Jess entered the room and stood silent carefully holding the king of the Northern kingdoms royal jacket. "I'm so relieved to see you Jess. How are you feeling?" Hoseok asks running his fingers through his hair. Hoseok stands in the bed room he shares with the other princes.

Diligently buttoning his white button up, Hoseok turns to Jess. "I'm fine as long as you're fine prince Hoseok. How are you feeling?" Jess asks with a small smile. Hoseok blushes and he clears his throat quickly. "Um, I'm fine. I've just been a little on edge I guess. Virgil showed up too, but as always, he's just trying to harass Yoongi." Hoseok says with a chuckle.

Hoseok walks closer to Jess and turns his back to her. Jess holds the king's jacket open for Hoseok to slip his arms into. "The shoulders are a little big." Hoseok whispers holding his arms out. Jess opens the small messenger bag resting against her hip and pulls out a spool of thread with a needle. "I'll adjust it for you prince Hoseok." Jess says reaching for the jacket. "Oh no. It's ok, father will need it back soon enough. It'll be fine for today." Hoseok says with a smile. "As you wish prince Hoseok." Jess says with a small bow.

A knock at the door makes Hoseok jump, Jess moves to answer the door. "May I help you?" Jess asks with flatly. "The ceremony will start soon." Daniel says with a big smile. "Thank you." Jess says before closing the door. Jess turns to face Hoseok, but looks over her shoulder, at the door for a moment. "Let's go!" Hoseok says with nod.