Proof

The guards take a step closer to Jungkook, just as the houses, main doors are pushed open. All eyes turn to the door, the pair of guards, draw their weapons and several more men come into the room, some in armor with swords drawn, others in suits with firearms drawn.

Jungkook clenched his fists, looking closer at the small frame. "Jiminie hyung?" Jungkook whispers stepping closer. The small figure walks in, Jimin stands there, the light finally hitting him and everyone gasps. Jimin has blood on the palms of his hands, his wrists are a bit cut and red from harshly being bound, the corners of his mouth have small cuts from the tight gag he had in his mouth and his eyes are sunken.

"Oh my god. Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asks walking closer. "Someone call the physician!" King Park yells moving closer. Jimin looks down at a pen and paper, takes the pen, writing something down. "What is this?" Jungkook asks looking down at the paper, half covered in blood. "The address where I was being held." Jimin says looking up at Jungkook.

Jimin makes eye contact with Jungkook and nearly crumbles, falling against the youngest prince, clinging to him, crashing into his chest, sobbing. "I'm sorry Jiminie hyung. I shouldn't have let you go off alone. I should have protected you." Jungkook says into Jimin's hair. Jimin's shoulders shake as he quietly cries into Jungkook's shirt.

Taemin tries to stand, but is pushed down by the guards. "Jimin. Are you okay?" Taemin asks from where he sits. Jimin pulls himself away from Jungkook, looking over at Taemin. "Taemin." Jimin says walking toward the elder prince. Taemin stands up with a small smile. "Hey. Are you okay? How did you get away?" Taemin asks with his eyebrows furrowed. Jungkook follows Jimin over to the older prince, still cautious of the smaller princes state.

"You, Lee Taemin. By my order, are hereby charged with, being an accomplice in the planning of, kidnapping and attempted sexual assault of the Eastern kingdoms first prince and a citizen of the Dominion. As well as the attempted abduction of prince Jungkook, the only prince of the Southern kingdom." Jimin says, he clenches his small hand into a fist. Jungkook growls, taking a step closer to Taemin. "Did he really?" Jungkook asks looking over at Jimin.

Taemin drops to the ground and seems to be held there. Jungkook looks down at Taemin, than at Jimin again. "Hyung?" Jungkook whispers watching Jimin's eyes turn dark red. "What? You have no proof! Why accuse me of something like this?" Taemin yells, trying to move. Jimin flicks his wrist, causing all movement to stop. King Park hums, drawing Jungkook's attention, the youngest prince steps away from the situation, still keeping an eye on both princes.

"You think I'm dumb. You think I'm weak. A pretty little china doll prince, that can't do anything. Lee Taemin. I was with you all day. Who convinced me to leave my home today? Who asked what I wanted to do? Who were we both with when we turned our phones off? My capture knew I was with Jungkook. You just asked how I got away. From what? From who? You planned this." Jimin says in a low toned voice, pointing down at Taemin.

Taemin tries to move again. "Minnie. You should-" Taemin says before him mouth closes. "No more of that. Jungkook. Show him, not what one should do, but what someone will do." Jimin says with a small grin. Jungkook looks at king Park, receiving a nod from the king. Jungkook walks over to the prince on the floor, looking at the man. "Admit what you did." Jungkook says with a flash of pink in his eyes.