Suppressant

Christopher slips on and ties his dress shoes, than nearly runs out of the room. "Woah. What's the rush?" Daniel asks, his back pressed against the wall beside the king's bedroom door. "Oh my god, hyung." Christopher says with his hand on his chest. "Hm? What?" Daniel asks standing up straight. "You have to help me." Christopher says looking down. "What is it little one? What can hyung do for you?" Daniel asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I- I've never had sex before." Christopher says with a pout. Daniel bursts out laughing. "Your a vir-" Daniel says before Christopher covers his mouth with his hand. Daniel gently pushes the king away, straightening his clothing. "It's not something to be embarrassed about little one. Want hyung to teach you how to make love to a man?" Daniel asks getting closer.

With his right hand, Daniel pins the king's hands to the wall above his head, Christopher gasps, looking down at Daniel's left hand, creeping up, to the hem of his shirt. "N-no." Christopher says as he tries to get out of the shorter man's grasp. Daniel takes a step back from Christopher. "What a pity. I do hope you can perform well, on your wedding night. If that's not what you want help with, than what?" Daniel asks crossing his arms.

"I do need your help though hyung. There are two princes here, from the Domain and they're pissing me off." Christopher says as he begins to pace, back and forth. "The domain? Why is that?" Daniel asks narrowing his eyes. "I finally got Hobi. My baby Hobi, from the Northern kingdom and I think they want to take him from me." Christopher says looking at his bedroom door.

Daniel smirks. "Does my little one, want his hyung to kill them?" Daniel asks with a tilt of his head. "N-no. Not here. If they're killed here, I'll be targeted and it could lead to a war. I'll need to lure them away from the house. Maybe up the mountain, near the border of my kingdom. If, say, an "accident', were to happen, no one will be able to pin this on me." Christopher says, his eyes looking all over.

Daniel thinks for a moment. "Well. Someone from the Dominion is already on my list of people to kill. What are the two princes names?" Daniel asks looking up at the slightly taller man. "Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi." Christopher says as he gestures down the hall. "I've had recording devices placed in the room they're sharing and prompted online recorders. The recording will start if any of the keywords are said." Christopher says with his hands in his hips.

"What are the keywords, exactly." Daniel asks. "Hoseok, Hobi, king and my name, Christopher." Christopher says with a nod. Daniel nods, staring down at the tiles on the floor. "I'll do it. I'll kill them. It's no problem, get them to the mountain, near the border. Hyung will take care of it for you, little one." Daniel says with a smile. Christopher smiles, his eyes disappear into small crescents. "Thank you hyung!" Christopher says. "Anything for you, little one." Daniel says with nod.

Christopher turns to walk, but is stopped when Daniel places his hand on his shoulder. "I need you to make sure they ingest some of the suppressant though. Namjoon has the gift to turn into animals and Yoongi has the gift to move things with his mind. If either of them can fight back, it'll be harder. Mix something into the food they eat at breakfast." Daniel says with a grin.

Christopher blinks a few times. "Ok hyung. I think I can do that, I already have my Hobi ingesting the suppressant. It won't be hard. After breakfast I'll suggest a hike. You'll have to attack me as well. Ah, but please don't hurt my baby, ok." Christopher says, the words come out as a question and an order. Daniel's grin, grows wider. "Of course not, little one." Daniel says with a wink. The two set off, in opposite directions.