An Appetite

♕Garnet Kingdom♕

Carman brought breakfast for Hoseok, the young butler had stepped back, looking at the selection and with a nod of approval, then he left after a smile to the prince. When Carman came back an hour later to clear the table, the food hadn't been touched. Carman looks over at Hoseok, laying in the bed, almost glaring. Carman walks over to Hoseok and pokes his leg a few times. Hoseok sat up and looked at the young butler, confused. Carman pointes over at the table, using one hand to sign 'eat', after a moment Hoseok shakes his head 'no'. Carman's eyes well up with tears and he looks at Hoseok with pleading eyes.

When Carman opens his mouth to talk, nothing comes out, the butler deflated a little, Hoseok knows he's asking him to eat. Hoseok looks over at the table, then up at Carman, before letting out a silent sigh and getting up from the bed. Hoseok goes to take something from the table, a bite from a flapjack, the prince turns to the butler and takes a bite, showing the butler that he's eaten. Hoseok then, puts the fork down beside the plate, he doesn't have an appetite at all.

Carman visibly relaxes with a small smile on his face, than the young butler thanks Hoseok with a bow and if he had been reminded, the prince retrieves the book he had been given to read, giving it back to the butler. Carman smile and gives a thumbs up, before he starts gathering the dishes.

Hoseok sits back down on the bed and just as Carman makes it to the door with all of the dishes and food, to knock, so that he can be let out, the door bursts open. An angry Christopher knocks Carman down with the door, the porcelain plates and bowls shattering all over the floor, Carman falls back against a dresser, letting out a silent cry.

Hoseok jumps to his feet and runs to the butlers side, kneeling beside Carman, before looking up at Christopher. Christopher tsks and puts his hands on his hips. "Get up Carman and go to the medical hall. I'll have someone come clean this up." Christopher says rolling his eyes. A guard comes in and pulls Carman to his feet, with no protest from the weakened butler, to take him from the room.

Hoseok watches the young butler, worried. "Get up." Christopher says looking down at Hoseok. Hoseok looks down at the broken glass, a few pieces had blood on them from when Carman fell on them. "I said. Get. Up." Christopher says nearly growling. The door gets slammed shut by the guards and Hoseok flinches.

Christopher pulls Hoseok with all the strength in his body and throws him. Hoseok hits his bottom on the floor, looking up at the king with a pained look on his face. "I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry baby boy. I'm just mad right now and I didn't want you to get hurt with any of the broken glass." Christopher says kneeling down beside Hoseok. Christopher touches Hoseok's lip and he swats the king's hand away.

"Why are you mad? Has someone taken you from everything you love, your gifts and your voice?" Hoseok asks standing up. Hoseok flinches and leans down. "Ah. It hurts." Hoseok whispers putting his hand on his lower back. Christopher hurriedly helps Hoseok to stand, but quickly gets his hand smacked away.

"Some people from the domain are coming today. I'm not sure how they know or who saw me take you. I thought I had killed everyone that saw, but they're coming and if they ask about you, I'll have to kill them." Christopher says watching Hoseok walks to the bed. Hoseok stops, glancing back at Christopher over his shoulder.

"My sister will come in the next hour." Christopher says with a small smile. Hoseok sits down on the bed and looks up at Christopher. "I'm not sure what you're expecting from her 'manipulating' me, but I will never love you." Hoseok says glaring up at the king. "Hobi baby. I really can't wait until you kiss me and eventually lay under me, willingly. Cause your attitude right now is a complete turn on and it's getting hard to hold myself back." Christopher says crossing his arms with a smirk.