Numb.

♕Garnet Kingdom♕

Hoseok felt numb. Hoseok didn't want to eat, but if he didn't eat something Christopher would silence him and have a person come in and force feed him, he didn't want that. Hoseok didn't want to sleep, but the king would drug him, he didn't know what the king was doing to him while he was sleeping, he didn't want to now. Hoseok was allowed to take a shower, there was a bathroom attached to the room he was in. Carman has even brought him quite the variety of clothing, no doubt all bought for him by Christopher, so Hoseok would look how the king wanted him to. One thing stayed the same, Hoseok was kept silent unless the king was with him.

Carman was nice, Hoseok decided that he could at least trust the young butler to not poison him. Carman obviously didn't know who Hoseok was, the butler never spoke to him because after the first time, it became obvious after the first few times Hoseok saw the young butler, that Christopher kept him silenced. When Carman came to serve Hoseok after breakfast yesterday and bring the clothes, the butler tried to say something, but no sound came out, he had ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

Christopher wasn't in bed with Hoseok this morning, he was still silenced from last night though. A knock at the door made Hoseok stand up from his bed. Hoseok opened his mouth to tell the person to come in, but nothing came out, so he just sat back down on the bed.

Carman peeked in, hurrying in before the door was slammed behind him. By guards no doubt. Carmen smiles at Hoseok and the prince can't help, but smile back. This young butler doesn't seem at all like Christopher. "He doesn't belong here." Hoseok thinks watching the butler carefully take food from the tray and place it on the table. Carman stops and pouts a little, running his hand through his hair.

Hoseok looks at the young butler for a moment, watching him pull something from his back pocket. It's a book. Carman place the book down in the table with the breakfast foods and bows slightly to Hoseok, earning a nod. Just like that Carman is out of the room.

Hoseok lets out a quiet sigh and walks over to the table, it's a nice breakfast, but the prince doesn't have an appetite. Hoseok has decided that, of course, Christopher has no part in preparing food. It must always be Carman or someone else, he hasn't seen anyone here except Christopher and Carman.

After eating a few pieces of meat, enough protein to get him through the next few hours, Hoseok stretches and realizes he hasn't even looked at the book Carman had left for him, he looks down at the book 'Cirque du Freak', it must be one of Carman's personal books. "Cute". Hoseok thinks with a quick look through the book. Hoseok settles in the bed and starts reading, there isn't much else to do it complete silence. Just before Hoseok can read the second chapter the lock on the door clicks and Christopher walks in.

"Hey baby boy. How'd you sleep?" Christopher asks with a small smile. Hoseok had already skillfully slipped the book under his pillow and was sitting back against the many pillow of the bed. "Well?" Christopher asks again with a raised brow. Hoseok just stares at the king, with his head tilted and a look of annoyance. Christopher tsks. "You'll learn to love me. It's not like you have anyone else. I killed that maid that was always around you. I could kill your father and sister, her husband.. your new little sisters, they'd be the easiest." Christopher says the last part with a smile.

Hoseok was already standing up, halfway through the king's threat. Hoseok has his jaw and fist clenched. "Oh! I silenced you." Christopher says with a chuckle. Hoseok watches as the king walks closer, leaning forward, Christopher taps Hoseok's lips. "If you touch my family I swear.. gift or no gift I will rip you apart." Hoseok says almost growling in a deep, hoarse voice.

Christopher scoffs. "Keep talking like that and I'll get excited. I really don't want to do anything like that with you yet, not till our wedding night." Christopher says sitting in a chair at the table. "Like I'd ever marry you." Hoseok mumbles crossing his arms and looking away from the king.