Difference's - Chapter 1

As a small and petite girl left her lonely little house, she skipped through the field with grace, not noticing the sudden breeze she realised how all the flowers in the breathtaking valley were somewhat different.

It was a calm and natural day, nothing but sunny sky's and perfect weather. "I wonder what's in store for me today" Kura said with a sigh. For everyday of her life was the same, she'd wake up have a normal breakfast and go to school it's not her fault that everyone in her tiny little town were all the same. Everyone had brown hair and plain brown eyes just like herself. At least it was the start of the weekend, that was a good sign, it meant that she could go for a nice long walk which she enjoyed. Kura lived in a wide and lonely valley in a small cottage made of birch wood and palm leaves. It never rained in her area, people said it was because the god's were always happy.

The small girl with the name meaning red treasure, cleaned up her house and made a small snack to take in her little basket while she walked in case a certain stomache started grumbling.

While Kura was walking she laid and imbedded herself in nature, setting her basket aside, she felt peaceful and like she was about to have the best sleep ever. She looked to her left to see a red flower almost like a rose, she picked herself up and looked at the flower studying its every detail she admired the rosey colour it had she then noticed that every flower in her peaceful valley was different and wondered. The thought of the flowers made her think what if she was different and so she made a wish as she laid down one last time and fell sound asleep.