A Cave or A Calling - Chapter 3

The winds felt calm and they were the perfect temperature, Kura makes her way still following the glowing light as the sky danced with stars, she then arrives at a cave but she suddenly heard a cry for help...

As Kura and the blue light made it to the cave a refreshing breeze blew by them and the blue light faced Kura and watched as her brown hair blew in the wind and traced her thoughts, who knew blue lights had thoughts and ideas. They got to a cave that was rounded perfectly, Kura look at the cave and looked back at the beautiful light, she thought to herself "Do I go in?.." when suddenly she heard a cry for help once more she looked at the light and then ran straight to the caller.

When Kura got to the scene where she heard crying, she spotted a red bird with black around its beak trapped in a hunters old bear trap. Kura ran to the bird and helped it out of the trap, luckily the trap didn't have sharp blades. Kura lifted the bird as it laid in her hands she placed the bird on the ground and grabbed a napkin out of her basket and rapped it around its leg.
The bird used its wings and landed on her shoulder as it nuzzled her cheek and insisted it come with her to find out what the light was trying to tell her. Kura packed up everything she pulled out of her basket and found the other half of her sandwich and offered the bird some, it gladly excepted. After a small snack they got up and Kura said with a smile, "Time to go follow the light", She looked around and then noticed something, where was the light?..