Back to the Finish - Chapter 5

Once Kura goes past the tree and the the rocks and makes it to the cave, the blue light makes and appearance... literally...

As Kura and her 2 new friends made their way through the enchanted forest they go past many trees Kura has already found her way past the rocks and to the tree and now she's made it to the rocks. Kura says panting as she tries to catch her breath, "Can we take a quick break...", Ava nods and Kura sets the blue light who is still trapped in a glass jar that's unbreakable down on the grass as the notices the rocks again and her thought to be different returns and she goes to look at them, Ava looks at the blue light in confusion and the blue light looks at Kura as if it's saying it it's head, "She won't see it coming..." and it smiles but no one can tell.

Kura finishes looking at the rocks and her, Ava and the blue light make their way to the cave. After about 20 minute they make it to the cave where the light first directed Kura to. The small girl brings the blue light inside as Ava follows. There was a stand in the middle of the cave that wasn't there before but Kura goes along with it and places the glass jar with the beautiful blue light in it on the stand. It grows quiet when suddenly the glass captures the moons light through the hole in the top of the cave as the glass jar and blue light start to form together making a human figure of a female. The blue light had fully made itself into another creature. Kura watched in amazement same goes on for Ava who was sitting on Kura shoulder.