An Elegant Appearance - Chapter 6

When the blue light makes itself  a female human figure, Kura and Ava light up with amazement and admire the beautiful and elegant appearance their friend has taken as for Kura she doesn't know what's in store for herself...

When the blue light suddenly transformed or took the form of a human girl Kura and Ava's jaw dropped in amazement, the blue light walked over to Kura and held her hands out the blue light had turned into a beautiful female with blonde hair a light blue eyes that looked like they were made of diamonds she had jewels covering her cheeks and a long white and blue dress outlined in gold.

The blue light suddenly spoke, "My name is Azurine and I am the goddess of the sky's wishes". She told Kura that she was there with her when she made her wish, but when she tried to make it come true something made her magic miss Kura and she turned into the light blue orb or as Kura and Ava know as the blue light. She retreated back to the forest when she realised that Kura could help her change back to her goddess self again. That's why she called Kura into the forest. Azurine got lost and fell into a small self locking glass jar trying to follow Kura when she ran off and after Kura and Ava found her and brand her back to the cave she returned back to her normal self again.

Kura understood Azurine and so did Ava, Azurine thanked Kura and Ava she gave Ava the ability to speak to humans in their language. And for Kura she hugged her and asked her if she could stand in the middle of the cave for her and hold a red gem know as a ruby.