Blue Light? - Chapter 2

She slept until sunset when she heard a voice call her name, she stood up looking around noticing a blue glow come from the forest at the edge of the vally and so she decided to follow it with an unusual feeling.

Kura awoke to her name it couldn't be her parents since they were out of town and it's couldn't be her friends cause they lived in the village which was a 45 minute walk from her home. She looked around when suddenly a blue light caught her eye. It was coming from the forest, she decided to follow it and so she picked up her basket and set off.

She made it to the edge of the valley where she would pass though the enchanted like forest, following the light she ran her hands through bushes and touched the trees as they sparkled like a thousand fireflies throwing a party for Kura's awakening presence.
She smiled as her brown eyes reflected the sparkling and continued to follow the unusual but beautiful blue light. The petite girl had been walking for 50 minutes now and sat down beside a log that also sparkled and ate haft of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich. After a few minutes of resting, Kura got up and asked the blue light, "Where are you taking me". The beautiful lights glow got brighter as if it were saying, "Your Kindness, is what will gift you", The little girl somehow understood the blue light but was confused and continued to follow it.

Kura wasn't sure what was ahead of her but at the time she looked at the surroundings of the enchanted forest and thought of how different it was to a normal forest, this made Kura think about her wish all over again as she admired the nature.