♚ 09 ♚

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINE
• sɪsᴛᴇʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINE• sɪsᴛᴇʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ •

╚═══════════════.▪.

"I have no idea what to pack." You stare blankly at your closet.

It has been a week since your wedding day and the honeymoon has finally come. Jin was too busy doing princely things recently so it had to be postponed.

"How come, Miss?"

"Jin never told me where our honeymoon is supposed to be." You sigh. "He wants it to be kept a secret."

"Well, I know." Inha mutters.

"Where?!" You turn to look at her.

Inha acts as if she's zipping her lips and throwing the key away.

"Inha!" You run towards her and grab her hands. "You must tell me."

"I cannot. Prince Seokjin wants to keep this a surprise." Inha answer's innocently and you groan.

"This is so stressful." You run your fingers through your hair as you walk back into your closet.

"I won't tell you, but I can help you." Inha suggested.

You let out a heavy sigh in relief. "Please?" You smile.

• • • •

"Where are you taking your wife for your honeymoon?" Yunseok asks his brother as he packs.

"We're going to Jeju Island," Jin answers as he folds his clothes. "She's always talking about how she wants to visit there, so of course I would make her dreams come true."

"Jin, the perfect husband." Yunseok teases.

"Oh shut it!" Jin ruffles his younger brothers hair. "What about you? Ready to get married sometime soon?"

"Why would I? It's not like I'll become king. Once you die the crown goes to your heir." The younger brother retorted.

"It's not all about the crown, Yun." Jin closed his suitcase and looked at his brother. "Somewhere along the way you will fall in love and be happy. I know it."

"You're falling in love with your wife and now you believe to be this love expert?" Yunseok jokes.

"You are annoying." Jin rolls his eyes as Yunseok laugh.