♚ 11 ♚

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ELEVEN
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ELEVEN• ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ •

╚═══════════════.▪.

"How are you feeling?" Inha asks as she runs her fingers through your hair.

This morning after seeing your torn nightgown on her floor she came to ask you about it. Your neck wasn't covered and she quickly noticed the bruises, causing you to make up lies she wasn't believing.

After you told her what actually happened, she was furious. Ever since last night she has been trying to convince you to say something to Jin, but Yunseok's words were still stuck in your head.

"Numb." You mumble.

"You must tell Jin. Yunseok should not get away with this." Inha persuades.

"I can't." You reply. "I can't even look at Jin without seeing... him."

"I can tell Jin for you. This is something you should tell him, but if you can't I will do it for you."

A knock on the door startles you, making you jump a little. Inha walks to the door as you sit up, resting your back on the headboard. She opens the door and Jin walks in.

"Hello, Inha." Jin greets.

"Your Highness," she bows. Inha looks back at you nervously playing with your fingers. Her heart shatters and she walks out of the room.

Jin slowly walks towards the bed, but you stop him before he gets too close.

"Please just stay there." You say quickly.

Jin stops and is nothing but confused. Ever since last night, you have been acting strange and he just wanted to know why.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asks.

"I didn't."

"Why?"

"Jin," You hesitate.

Is it worth it? Is telling him really worth it? What if he doesn't believe me? Yunseok is his brother. He'll believe him over me any day. If I say anything I could be beheaded. I don't fear death what I fear is the shame I would bring my family.

You take a deep breath in.

"Last night I was-"