♚ 19 ♚

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINETEEN
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINETEEN• ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.

-flashback-

"You do know what this baby means, right?"

"That there'll be someone who takes my place after I die?" Jin answers jokingly.

You lightly punch his shoulder and he laughs.

"I'm kidding." He wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your forehead. "This baby means everything. It means our happiness and signifies our union."

Jin kneels down. He places his left hand on your hip and the right one on your melon sized belly.

"I can't wait to meet him." Jin kisses your belly then rests his forehead against it.

Jin gasps and pulls away when he feels a little kick against his forehead. You chuckle at his adorable reaction.

"I guess he doesn't like being a headrest for his appa." You tease.

Jin roles his eyes playfully at you and stands up to kiss you.

"Thank you."

"For?"

"For always making me happy. For always standing by my side. For being the light of my life." Jin caresses your cheek lovingly. "For everything."

• • • •

The knock at your door startles you. It opens and your mom walks over to you. She sits next to you on the divan and wraps a comforting arm around you.

"It's time. He's waiting."

-

You walk out to the courtyard and all eyes turn to you, but you don't care. All you were focused on was the closed coffin before your eyes just a few feet away.

You walk up to the coffin and place your hand on it. You close your eyes as you sigh and a single tear rolls down your cheek. You lift your arm up to place his crown on the head of the coffin and his sword on the middle.

Your mother walks up behind you with your son and your turn around. You take the newborn from her arms and take him into yours.