Craig uncovers my eyes and I gasp in surprise.

He's laid out a picnic blanket and some fluffy cushions on a small hill at Stark's Pond which has the best view of the pond. Fairy lights have been draped across the branches of the surrounding trees and he's scattered rose petals along the pathway that leads up to the picnic blanket.

"Well, what do you think?" He asks, seeming a little nervous.

"Craig, it's beautiful!" I exclaim, spinning around and throwing my arms around him.

He staggers backwards, almost falling over, but he steadies himself just in time.

"Careful, you'll squash the food." He warns.

"Food?" I repeat, "Are you calling yourself a snack again?"

"What? No. I brought picnic food in my backpack since I don't own a basket," he explains, "although, I am a snack."

I roll my eyes and jokingly punch him on the shoulder.
Craig threads his fingers into mine and we make our way up the rose petal path to the picnic blanket.

We sit in the middle on a fluffy cushion and remove our backpacks. I throw mine behind us as Craig starts pulling out all of the food he has brought with him.
Packs of chicken bites, bite-sized sausage rolls, cocktail sausages, tiny brownie bites, a bottle of lemonade and a tube of sour cream & onion Pringles are all laid out on the blanket in front of us.

"This is so much, I can't believe you've done all of this." I gasp, feeling bad that I haven't done anything for him.

"It's nothing, Tweek. I just wanted to treat you." He smiles.

I grab Craig's face and kiss him.

The quick, innocent kisses soon turn to a long, passionate make out session. Craig rests one of his hands on my thigh as I wrap mine lazily around his shoulders like a scarf.

I reposition myself slightly to stop one of my legs from going numb, only to be greeted by the crackling of a food packet being crushed.

"Oops." Craig laughs.

I sit up and push the food further down the picnic blanket so it's all out of our way, then I'm pulled down by Craig.
He pins me to the blanket effortlessly and grins flirtatiously at me.

Leaning down, his lips softly ghost over my skin, almost touching, but not quite. He knows how to tease me.

"Kiss me." I whisper, feeling myself getting needy. I am one second away from begging.

Craig doesn't respond, but he does gently graze his teeth along the skin under my ear which sends butterflies to my stomach. Despite not having slept together, Craig and I know each other's sensitive spots and our most ticklish locations - mine being a few inches away from Craig's hand.

Said hand glides under my shirt and over my ribcage to avoid touching my ticklish waist. It slides across my skin for a second before Craig is pulling at my shirt.

"We're in public. I'm not taking off my clothes."

He pouts, but shifts his hand to my knee and starts slowly making his way up my thigh as his lips work their magic on my cheek and any exposed neck. Occasionally I feel his teeth against my skin, but not enough to create any lasting marks since my dad will keep giving me more money than I know what to do with.

The grip keeping my wrists captive loosens and I take it as an opportunity to pull off Craig's hat. My fingers immediately get tangled in his messy black hair, gently pulling the way he likes it. A heavy breath falls upon my neck, followed by something...wet?

"Are you crying?" I ask, removing my hands from his head, "Craig?"

He stops feeling my leg and wipes the tears from his eyes.

"Oh my god, you are crying," I gasp. I quickly sit up onto my knees and pull him into a hug, "Craig, tell me what'a wrong. Please. I want to help you."

He sniffles.

"I'm going to miss you."