Jesus and the girl take me to a tree nearby the hospital place. It's a gigantic tree, so large you can't see the top no matter how far back you walk, and it's covered in thousands of glowing leaves.

Jesus plucks one of the leaves from a low branch and draws a sign of the cross with his hand before splashing some holy water onto it.

"With this blessed leaf I send Tweek Tweak back to Earth, to live with his beloved Craig Tucker for as long as the mortal shall live," he splashes my face with holy water, crumples the leaf into tiny pieces and sprinkles it into my hair, "in the name of my dad, me, and the Holy Spirit, begone."

He forcefully pushes me backwards into the clouds and I fall through them. My fingers immediately start tingling again. I squeeze my eyes shut and try not to scream as I continue falling through the mile of clouds.

Then, without warning, my back hits something hard.

My eyes snap open and I find myself in a hospital room, connected to various machines with wires stuck in my body.
As my other senses start coming back to me, I feel a weight on my leg.

Craig is asleep, head rested on my leg.

I open my mouth to say something but before I can, he wakes up. Sleepily, he rubs his eyes and yawns, then looks up at me with tired eyes.

"Oh my god!" He gasps, "you're awake!"

"Yep." I give a weak smile, my voice croaky and quiet.

"We need to get the doctors in here, this is a miracle!"

Craig jumps to his feet and runs out of the door, yelling at the top of his lungs for someone to come to our room.

He brings back three doctors, a nurse and my parents.
One of the doctors, who has very familiar green eyes, quickly checks over me, heartbeat, memory, etc, then stares at me for a moment.

"I can't believe it. We've actually done it," he shakes his head in disbelief, "we've brought someone back. And look, his date is the same as that boy's!"

All eyes go to Craig.

"Hey, can we have a minute alone?" I ask, my voice still awful, "this is all a little too much right now."

"Oh! Yes, of course!" The doctor nods, "shoo, everyone. Leave the miracle child alone."

Once the door has shut behind everyone, I lean forward and kiss Craig.

"You'll never guess what happened to me," I excitedly take his hands into mine, "I went to heaven, or at least I think so, and Jesus was there! He and an angel helped me - oh no, don't cry!"

Craig hastily wipes his eyes.

"I'm alive, don't be sad. We weren't apart for too long." I stroke his cheek.

"Tweek, you were in a coma for six months," Craig points to a calendar which says that it's June 15th - 6 months exactly since I died, "I thought you were going to be gone forever. I begged them to try everything they could think of and somehow something worked."

"How did I die?"

"A heart attack, caused by too much caffeine. I told you that you drink too much coffee." Craig grins.

"Hey, I'm the miracle child. No teasing," I elbow him playfully, "maybe I'll cut down on the caffeine from now on."

"I'll confiscate any coffee I see. Do you want some water? There's a machine like, around the corner from here."

"Sure." I shrug.

Craig squeezes my hands quickly before leaving. My parents take his place, my dad on a crappy plastic chair and my mom on the edge of my bed.

"I feel like I'm dreaming." My mom pushes some hair out of my face and cups my cheek, smiling.

"This medical bill may be a little too much. Selling you into slavery could-"

Dad is cut off by mom's harsh glare.

"How are you feeling, honey?" Mom asks.

"Tired."

"You've been asleep for six months." Dad jokes, receiving another glare from mom.

"We'll let you rest, sweet heart," mom gets to her feet and grabs dad by the shirt collar, "maybe Craig can sleep in his own bed for once. He's been glued to your room all this time."

A smile cracks on my lips.

My heavy eyelids shut without warning and I drift off before Craig can come back with my water.