Confused, I open my eyes.

I'm no longer in the park. Instead, I'm in a dimly lit room with no furniture. The floor feels carpeted and is quite soft.

"Welcome, Tweek."

I look up to see a short brunette walking towards me. She's dressed in all black, but has large white wings and a golden glow across her freckled cheeks. She doesn't have a timer above her head, which is very strange.

"Where am I?" I ask her.

"We only have a short time. Please follow me."

Without waiting for me, the girl walks past me, towards a slight glow in the distance.
I scramble to my feet and rush after her.

"Who are you?" I ask, trying to get some answers, "What's going on?"

She remains silent.

The distant glow eventually becomes closer until I realise it is light behind a door.
The girl reaches for a hidden handle and opens up said door.

I'm momentarily blinded by the bright light, but once my eyes adjust I gasp in awe.

There are thousands of bookshelves as far as the eye can see, each containing thousands of books.

"Welcome to your memories," the girl smiles, "we have seven minutes until we leave. Use your time wisely."

Without saying any more, she gestures for me to go in front of her.

"Take a look at whatever you would like. You will never get to see your memories again once we depart."

Hesitantly, I approach one of the bookshelves. I realise that they are not actually books, but tablets, all playing one of my memories on repeat.
I pull one out to find one of my baby memories, which I have long forgotten.

Tears spill down my cheeks as I watch my mother, who surprisingly looks so much younger, introduces me to a dark haired baby.

Craig.

"You two have known each other for a long time. He's going to miss you so much." The girl sighs.

"Can I see him?" I beg, "Please, you have to let me see him!"

"I'm sorry, but right now it isn't possible," she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, "however, you have countless memories in front of you. Why don't you take a look at those for now?"

"But I want to see Craig! I never got to say goodbye!"

"You'll have your time."

I return the tablet to the bookshelf and venture further into my memories. After a while, I find myself at the memory of our fake breakup in fourth grade.

'And who the hell is Michael?" My past self shouts.

A smile tugs at my lips. It was thanks to Craig I found my passion for acting, and thanks to Craig I've had a great life.

I continue walking further until I get to the memory of our first kiss together.
It was at one our sleepovers in sixth grade and I was only aiming for his cheek, but he moved his head and I hit his lips instead. Then, Craig kissed me properly and that was the moment I realised I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

After the kiss, I looked away in embarrassment so I didn't see the loving look in Craig's eyes. It reminds me of the look he gave me before I died.

"One minute left, Tweek."

I want to see Craig's final loving look at me before it's too late.
I take off running, getting further and further into my memories. I don't stop to pick any out or figure out which direction I should be heading in. I just run.

"Thirty seconds."

I stumble, almost tripping over one of my shoelaces. I take a second to recover before setting off again.

By now I am able to see the end of the bookshelves and they're approaching fast.

I slow down before I run into a wall and start pulling out tablets to find the one that has the memory I'm looking for. I throw all of the useless screens over my shoulder and ignore the smashing sounds from behind me.

Then, I find it.

My eyes tear up as I watch Craig smirk on repeat.

"It's time to go."