Hunter: I'm back

"You've got to be kidding me."

I burst out laughing as soon as I saw the words spray painted on my ex-girlfriend's locker door.

U A SLUT, BITCH! 😝

Holy shit. That was more of an insult to our teachers rather than Heather.

I couldn't wait to see Heather's reaction once she sees this. If they thought things like this would break her spirit then they couldn't be more wrong. She was a fighter, that girl. She'd probably just roll on the floor with laughter.

I shook my head.

Man, girls were really a bunch of strange and mean creatures. I would never in a thousand years figure them out, nor was I trying to do so. Girls could figure each other out and they hated one another.

How did I know it was a girl who did this? Simple, the pink coloured paint said it all.

What a waste.

I had high hopes when I decided to once again grace this school with my awe-inspiring presence. After two years of being a responsible citizen, I wanted to take a break from the CIA and all the serious shits even just for a while.

I wanted to forget about all the horrors I'd seen, and go back to being the selfish trouble-maker I used to be. I wanted to have a normal high school life once again and cause a little trouble here and there.

I guessed I had my wish. The vandalism in front of me was just about as normal as high school could ever be.

Man, high school really sucked big time, what was I thinking? I should be eating something right now, not looking at this calligraphic abomination.

Perhaps I should teach these noobs a lesson or two about what intricately designed and amazingly executed pranks looked like.

I smiled.

Time for the return of the Hunter Cole show.

"You think it's funny?" said an angry voice behind me.

I didn't have to look to know that it was my so-called best friend so I just shrugged.

"I don't know man, but you must admit the grammar is remarkable."

Rush took a step closer.

"Don't fuck around, Cole. You know you're the reason why those motherfuckers are doing this to Heather." Rush said, looking totally pissed off just by seeing my face. What was his problem, anyway? He should be happy to gaze upon the awesomeness that was myself.

"Relax bro. Leave it to my capable hands." I told him.

He grunted.

Seriously, what did Heather see in this guy? He was like the love child of Grumpy the dwarf and the Grinch who stole Christmas. I was a hundred times more charming and better looking than him to be honest. And more humble. Just saying.

"Why so serious? We both know this won't affect Heather a bit. She's a tough chick." I said. "Not that I'm not planning to retaliate, mind you."

To my horror, I realized I was I unconsciously humming a song that suspiciously sounded like Justin Bieber's Sorry. I should probably stop hacking into iTunes for a bunch of "free" albums. The pop songs were starting to grow on me.

"So what's your plan?" He said after a while.

"Hmmm..." I tapped my fingers on my chin. "It'll hit you when you least expect it." I said.