Blue Beauty

Adriennette au, No miraculous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien was never a fan of modeling. The work was tiring and took a toll on him. He didn't have a choice, though, his father made him a model for his company. He never gets to choose what to model. His father makes those decisions and Adrien couldn't protest. It was exhausting.

The people he worked with were mostly conceited. Looks and reputation were all that mattered. All the smiles and kindness shown were all fake. Everything came with strings.

His change to public school helped him a lot. He made real friends there and that helped him deal with the fakeness of his job. But the constant pressure got to him sometimes.

Adrien was currently sitting in his chair at the modeling studio. His new modeling gig was for a new perfume. His hair and makeup were done already and he was already dressed. His clothes consisted of a black button-up with grey slacks.

The only thing preventing him from getting the photoshoot over with was that his modeling partner decided to back out the last minute. He had been assigned to work with a popular female model in the perfume industry but for whatever reason, she backed out.

Adrien turned to look at the photographer. He could see the clear frustration on his face as he held his phone to his ear and spoke angrily to the phone. Adrien sighed, there was no way they were going to get a model so last minute. They were most likely going to have to reschedule the photoshoot until they could find a model.

Adrien turned his attention to his own phone and scrolled through his phone aimlessly. He already knew his father wasn't going to be happy about this and Adrien began to feel the stress.

.

Marinette cursed to herself as she quickly made her way down the hall of the enormous building. Marinette had been assigned to assist in wardrobe but she was late as she got lost. Now she was frantically looking for the room she was assigned to. Working for Gabriel's company was a huge opportunity and she didn't want to screw up her first week.

Seeing as most seemed empty, Marinette took her chance and walked into the only studio that seemed occupied.

On the opposite side of the room, she saw a model sitting in a chair, staring at his phone, a bored look on his face. A couple of feet away from her she saw the photographer angrily speaking on his phone. Next to him, he saw an assistant nervously tapping away at her tablet.

Marinette swallowed nervously and began to panic, thinking he was calling to get her fired.

When the photographer noticed her, he immediately perked up. He said something to the person on the phone and hung up. He walked over to Marinette, a wide grin on his face.

"Oh good! You're here!" he said cheerily. Marinette held on to the binder she held against her chest tightly.

"S-sorry I'm late! I-"

"No need for apologies!" he interrupted. "I need you to go to the dressing room right now!"

"I-is the model waiting for me?" she asked, feeling bad about having to make them wait.

The photographer shook his head and began ushering her towards the changing room.

"Nope, you're our new model!" he exclaimed.

"Wh-what?!" Before Marinette could protest, she was shoved in the room, the door closing behind her. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked nervously around the room.

A man and a woman stood in the room and upon seeing her, they both quickly ushered her to the seat in front of a huge mirror.

Being at a loss for words, Marinette sat quietly while the makeup artist did her makeup and the person in charge of wardrobe looked around for an outfit that fit her.