chapter 8: Sheets And Breakfast

I place the sheets on my desk, it's basically a book. I checked all the sheets, there are so many smashers here.

Like Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Wario, Mega Man, Bayonetta, Bowser Jr., Captain Falcon, Charizard, Chrom, Corrin, Daisy, Dark Pit, Dark Samus, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, Dr. Mario, Duck, Hunt, Falco, Fox, Ganondorf, Greninja, the Ice Climbers, Ike, Inkling, Isabelle, Incineroar, Ivysaur, Joker, Jigglypuff, Ken, King Dedede, King K. Rool and so much more! I know some, but still.

I was about to close it when I saw Meta Knight's sheet. It also has a description, it said 'Meta Knight, a mysterious Smashers who's spies on others. He wears a mask to hide his face. Some say he had a horrible childhood. Others say he looks ugly. No one really knows why?'

I put the sheets inside the drawer. Shut my room door, locked it and went to the café. As I arrived at the café, there were a lot of Smashers. I went to get a blue tray, went to the food pick (they call it a food pick but I call just call it a cafeteria).

Then, a voice said, "Hey, sweetie! You must be the newcomer," that voice belongs to Isabelle.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Like, who really cares," I said as I picked my food, which was a salad.

Isabelle said, "Kirby, we all cared about you-"

I cut her sentence by saying, "Not all of them, like Jr. For example, he punched me in the face before the others got here. So that's why I have a bruise on my forehead."

Isabelle said, "Kirby, if you want, you can always hang out with me-"

I cut her again by saying, "I just..." I said slowly. "I just want to be alone right now, and thanks for the advice, Isabelle."

I got my food and left while looking sad. Now Smashers are giving me advice? That's so bullshit!

I was about to sit on a table when I heard whistling. I turned where the whistling came from, Meta Knight was the one who whistled at me. "Yo Kirby! Come sit with me and my friends!" He wasn't alone. He's with Solid Snake, Bowser, Marth and Ike.

I denied the request from Meta Knight. I am not going to sit with someone who almost punched me on the face. "Well, that sucks," said Marth behind me.

Other Smashers want me to sit with them, my insides were starting to get angry. I grind my teeth together just as I hear calls. I yelled, "ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!!!" as I kicked a chair and the chair flew and hit the ground and broke.

Everyone is silent, I run out of the café, I shut my room door and locked it. Tears run down my face, I fucking hate this place, I just want to go home and be with my family instead of these idiots!