chapter 22: Mom calling

the next day I woke up at the sound of my phone Ringing.

 I grab my phone, to see who it was. I was surprised, it was my Mom calling me.

 I swipe the green phone. "Hello?" "OH THANK GOD!!!! your alright?" I missed my mom "I miss you mom" "I miss you too, oh and Kirby do you see video call?" "Yeah" "press on it so we can see each other faces" I press the video call.

 And boom my mom appeared on the screen. she notice something "Kirby? Why do you have a black eye and a scratch?" I didn't want to tell my mom the Truth.

 So I lied "I accidentally fall on the floor, and a ball hit my eye and the scratch is from paper" "oh, well do you guys have a doctor here?" "Actually we do, his name is Dr. Mario. yesterday he fixes my head because I was scratch by my breakfast" "oh that's Good news, say Kirby have you make any friends?" "Yeah I did, my friends are Jigglypuff, captain falcon, Wario, Daisy, Samus, inkling girl, princess peach, sonic and diddy kong" "Whoa, that a lot of friends for your first day" "I know" "Hey Kirby, have you got bullied?" Well I didn't have a bully but I think which one.

I said "yeah" "WHAT!!!??? Who?" "His name is meta knight" "meta knight, I heard about him" "you do? Tell me" "sorry I only know the name" I was disappointed.

 "it's ok, mom I'm not mad" she smiled at me "that's my hermaphrodite" "mom" "what? Just saying, so what's going on?" "We're having a ball in two days, but I have a problem" "what is it, sweetie?" "Should I go or not?" "Kirby it's your choice" I was mad inside but I can't stay mad at my mom.

 "thanks I will think about it" "your welcome, I'm hanging up now, stay safe, eat healthy food and DON'T GET BULLIED!!!!!!! understand?" I nodded "good, bye my sweet hermaphrodite" "bye mom" she hangs up the phone.

 I was happy to see my mom again, I was about to clean my bed until someone knock on my door. I got off my bed and opened the door.

 What shocked me, it was meta knight.