chapter 50: shower

Oh boy, another one of these inappropriate things. Don't like it DON'T READ!!!!

As me and meta knight continued to run down the hall.

Meta Knight said, "uh Kirby, why are we still running?" We stopped at captain falcon's door. I was breathing hard due to my running.

as I was catching my breath, meta knight wipes some dough off him. then he said, "you want to take a shower?" I nodded "then follow me," said meta knight.

as we arrived at the bathrooms, I was about to go to the girls when meta knight said "why in there? come join me" I said "ewwwwwww your so gross meta knight-" "c'mon Kirby, just for once I promise I won't do this again, just trust me" I wanted to but I have a bad feeling this will go very bad.

so bad I may get scared for life. but I have to do it for meta knight because he loves me.

I said "fine let's do it" he smiled at me. he opened the door. the bathroom smells like soap. maybe violet, then I smell again, I had to cover my nose (pretend I have one) because I smell sex in here.

luckily meta knight turned on the fan. he clears the smell off. I ask "why does it smell sex in here?" he said "oh, does angels every time they take a shower. I hear moaning and squeaking in there" I think that is so gross.

he turns the water on, he slowly took off his armor.

while I just stand there, then meta knight said: "hey you coming?" I turned around, he was in the tub already.

I said "uh, just a second" "well hurry up Kirby, I have no time to lose" I took a couple of deep breaths. now I'm ready, I got in the tub.

I felt meta knight touching my back, then meta knight wraps his arms around me. I ask "what the heck are you doing?" he said "remember I told you 'if I catch you, you have to do something with me' now I catch you" shit I remember that line.

he slowly moved his hand where my stomach is. he was rubbing it, it wasn't so bad. it made me relaxed, then he stopped.

I wonder know why? I was about to ask when meta knight flipped me over and kissed me. I tried to broke the kiss, but his grip is so strong.

then he finally broke the kiss, he was kissing me for 3 minutes. he said "sorry Kirby, I had to do it because your lips and tongue are so soft and tasty" now I felt disgusted, he handed me a soap. I started to wash myself.

he did the same thing too.

7 minutes later  

I was done washing my body. I was about to pour water on me.

when meta knight grabbed a bucket and splashed on me. I gave meta knight an angry look. while he was starting to laugh.

I got off the tub, grabbed a towel and start to wipe myself. after I was done, he got off the tub too. he said "hey Kirby, pass me that towel over there" I throw the towel at him.

he begins to wipe himself, while I stand there watching him. "that was fun Kirby, we should do it again soon" said meta knight while putting on his armor back on.

god, I hated that, I was about to leave when meta knight said "where are you going, Kirby? I'm not done with you" I said to myself 'shit another one' he grabbed my hand and ran off with me.

great, what will he plan next? I'm hoping it doesn't involve with something dirty.