chapter 54: the plan (not really) begins

as me and meta knight were walking down the hall. joker appeared out of nowhere, I jumped a little.

"hey Kirby, are you ready to go?- why is he here?" said joker. I said "meta knight will help us with the plan. what about you? where were you? I haven't seen you since this morning" "well...." he slowly grinned.

"long story-" he was about to explain when meta knight covers his mouth. meta knight said "we don't need to know that Ren. your stories is well.....inappropriate shall we say" he let go of joker's mouth.

I said "Ren? Ren from Ren and Stimpy?" Meta knight and Joker looked at me with shocked eyes.

"you watch that Kirby? that my friend is so, so, so disturbing. where did you hear that?" said meta knight.

"my parents told me that" I said. "look, Kirby, joker's real name is actually Ren Amamiya. just don't watch the show please" said meta knight. Joker said, "so Kirby, you still remember what to do, right?" I nodded "good, we just have to get Falco and fox to the private place and-" "how about you love poison them?" said meta knight.

me and Joker looked at meta knight. "what? that's what you do in movies or tv shows right?" I said "well, it is quicker than going to Gotham, I agree with you meta knight" he looked at me and smile. joker said "I agree with meta knight too. I just need the love potions and-" "I got some here" said meta knight.

how did he get those? maybe he stole it from a magic shop I guess? meta knight gave the potions to joker.

"ok, let's do this! and get some sleep" said, joker.

I quietly opened Falco's door and went into Falco's room (how I know this is his room? his door has his name and number on. his number is 20) I carefully walked to Falco's bed. I put a bag on his head so he doesn't see.

I dragged his body on the floor. (luckily meta knight told me he is a heavy sleeper) I got on my warp star (the one where master hand gave me on my first day) and fly to Gotham (you might be thinking 'I thought you don't agree on joker's plan? well early on joker explained his new plan)

12 minutes later

when I arrived meta knight was guarding the place. I gave him the thumbs up sign.

I went inside the place, joker was there with fox on the bed. I place Falco on the bed with fox. meta knight came in, joker took the potions out from his pocket.

he put the potion in Falco's and fox's mouths. joker said "there, when they wake up, they will love each other for sure," I said, "how long will it last?" "about 78 days" we left the place. joker got on meta knight and I got on my warp star.

I fly to my window I opened the hatch and went inside my room.

I jump on my bed and quickly went to sleep. man today was good. I hope tomorrow will be as great as today.

Sorry if this chapter is kind of boring. I thought some else and worried about a snowstorm coming. If you don't know in my country Canada on February 12th they say it's a big snowstorm. I hope I can write the next chapter if the power dosen't go off.