chapter 63: propose

after the fly, we landed on a rooftop. I got off of meta knight. I ask, "so meta knight, what are you going to show me?" as I look behind, strangely he was gone. I was about to turn around when meta knight covers my eyes again.

but this time, I free his hands from my eyes. I looked at him with an angry expression, while meta knight is laughing a little. I cross my arms, then he stops laughing and said happily, "that was fun" I still looked at him with an angry look on my face. then he frowned, he too his hand behind his back.

 I don't know what is he getting, but when I saw it was a box. I am confused when meta knight opened the box, it shows a gold ring, I heard they are very rare. I don't know why, but when he said, "will you marry me?" my insides explode, why is he proposing to me? I'm too young to get married. "you don't have to say yes, I understand that," said meta knight with a sad tone.

 he was about to close the box when I took the ring out of the box and put it on my hand. I smiled, "yes, I will marry you" he took off his mask and kissed me on the lips meaning thank you. after a few moments, he broke the kiss and smile at me.

 he took out a doll from his cape. I don't know why but when the doll (really it was meta knight pretending the doll is talking) said: "will you take meta knight as your husband?" I was surprised, but I had to do it.

 I said, "I do" then the doll turned to meta knight and said, "will you take Kirby as your wife?" meta knight said, "of course I do" the doll said, "you two are husband and wife, now you can kiss each other" meta knight put the doll back into his cape and kiss me again. 

after the kiss, meta knight put me on his back and his cape transforms into batwings and flies up high. I said "where are we going"?" he said, "our honeymoon" oh great a honeymoon, I wonder what will it be?

well surprised they got married, how cute. see you in the next chapter