~eight~

two weeks later

"Hey babygirl- why don't we take a break from trying to move you today, let's go do something in town" Luke and Ashton spoke from the door as I continued to lay in bed after throwing up twice- hating my life.

I nodded- not feeling up to packing today.

I soon got up, going to my closet- grabbing my favorite pair of jeans.

and as I went to button them- I noticed something

I couldn't fucking button them.

And that's what caused me to break down crying- I didn't like feeling fat, and this certainly didn't make me feel skinny.

My door was pushed open and I saw Macey.

"Cas- what wrong?" she immediately shot to me.

"I'm fat" I sobbed into my hands, hearing her come closer, pulling me into a hug.

"You're not fat-" "I can't button my fucking pants Macey" I cried, pulling away from her.

"Casey- we'll buy you new jeans-" "I just want to die." I cried- feeling extra dramatic today.

I soon saw Calum in the doorway.

"What's happening?" He questioned.

"She's crying because she can't button her jeans- and those are her favorite" Macey explained as I turned to him- fully defeated.

"Those pregnancy hormones suck, don't they baby?" He smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"It's not funny" I spoke into his shoulder.

"I know- I'm sorry" he laughed out quietly.

Macey left for a second as Calum continued to laugh at my crying state- only pissing me off more.

"Brantley!" I yelled as I saw his little body run pass the door.

"What's wrong sissy?" He questioned adorably as he saw me.

"Your dad is being mean, he won't stop laughing at me" I spoke to him, seeing his eyebrows move together as he looked to Calum- who was trying his best to remain serious.

"You want me to beat him up for you?"

I gave a nod and he didn't hesitate for a second- he almost jumped Calum.

Calum let Brantley hit him- falling to the ground and acting as if he was actually hurt- begging for him to stop.

"Now you apologize." Brantley demanded firmly as Macey re-entered, holding fabric.

"My beautiful Casey- I am so sorry that I laughed at you" Calum faked begging for forgiveness, making me allow him to pull me into a tight hug.

"Here, try these" Macey spoke, throwing me what I soon determined as leggings.

"Thank you" I exhaled- seeing her send me a smile before leaving.

I left Calum in my room- going into my bathroom and thankfully- I was able to get them on comfortably- throwing a big t shirt over them.

I walked out- seeing a smiling Calum.

"See- you look beautiful"

"I look-" "if you say fat I will call Brantley back in here to beat you up"

I stopped speaking, putting my hand on the part of my stomach that I now noticed sticking out.

"Want me to show you something?" He smiled, making me nod, moving to him.

He stood my hands, putting one on the top, and one towards the bottom of my small bump.

"Notice how this is hard and this is softer?"

I nodded lightly.

"Where it's hard- that's where the baby is" he spoke, making me move my hands to the hard area.

He did the same.

"You're almost into your second trimester" He smiled, kissing my bump

"And I am so fucking excited to meet my grandchild"