~forty-six~

Ashton sped to the hospital and Calum held pressure to her arm, myself holding her into my body, crying and praying.

God, don't take her from me.

We parked in a non parking zone- sprinting into the building

"We need all available help!" Calum yelled- catching everyone's attention

Casey.

I couldn't see anything but blurs

Everything was so

Relaxed

Mikey had my baby and Ben

I was okay

I  could see Luke every few seconds- he was alive

We were alive.

I felt Luke let go of my body- making me tru to focus on where I was laying

The hospital.

Calum.

"O negative blood in her- now." I demanded.

"Doctor Hood, you cant treat family-" "fucking watch me"

We put monitors on her, ripping the blanket I had threw over the cut off, seeing blood immediately gush out- making Luke pull the skin together, making Casey's unresponsive body whine out lightly.

"I need numbing- quick."
A nurse handing it to me

I numbed her as quick as I could

Luke and I both knew we couldn't wait for the numbing to kick in.

"Just do it." Luke spoke.

"Give her one dose of Morphine- keep the blood going." I spoke quickly.

"Casey" I spoke, seeing her look to me slowly as I prepared the needle.

"This is going to hurt for about two minutes- and I'm so sorry, but you are not bleeding out on this table" I spoke

I could tell that she didn't hear a word I said due to the smallest grin on her lips.

"Do it, I have her" Luke spoke, letting a nurse hold the skin as Ashton held her arm for me, Luke holding the rest of her body.

As soon as the needle pierced her skin, I heard a quiet whine- breaking my heart.

The whines only increased as I pulled her skin together.

I prayed the medicine would kick in.

I could hear Luke speaking to her- which made her stop crying as much, but she still cried

Casey.

I felt pain- making me open my eyes

I saw Luke over me, holding my body.

I went to look to where the pain was- but Luke held my head, not letting me.

"You're okay" I could finally hear him.

"Luke" I whispered

"Yes, I'm right here, I got you- you're safe, Cayden is safe, everything is okay." He spoke.

"It hurts" I managed to mumble louder as I felt the piercing feeling again.

"I know it is, but listen to me, don't think about the pain"  he spoke so calmly, letting his forehead touch mine.

"Let's talk about the future" he spoke to me slowly.

"Soon, you and I are going to buy a new and bigger house." He spoke- making me raise my eyebrows to him.

"Soon?" I questioned

"Yes, princess" he smiled

"I'm going to get you and Cayden a big back yard so you can teach her soccer- so we can all play games together" he spoke, making me smile as I imagined us all playing soccer together.

"And soon, I'm going to ask you to marry me, hopefully you'll say yes" he spoke- making the butterflies in my stomach overtake the pain in my arm.

Luke.

I was getting less cries and more smiles out of her, so I kept going.

"We'll have your dream wedding- whatever you want as long as you promise me that we can go to Hawaii on a short honeymoon" I spoke- seeing excitement in her face almost

"I've always liked Hawaii" she smiled.

"And then, when we're ready, we can have another baby- we can give Cayden a sibling" I smiled to her, watching her weakly smile.

"We'll be together everyday- and I'll never let you go" I spoke to her.

"You won't get sick of me?" She grinned, making me laugh lightly

"Absolutely not." I assured her.

"Because I love you- and I couldn't live without you."