Late..

Assssssss shown in the title I am late. Well.. happy late New Years ❤️

I've decided I'm going to turn good! No more killing no more of my special pasta sauce nun of that no more! I'm going to be good and I'm even going to not use cuss words anymore!
New Year New Me!

Well that's all for this chapter I hope you have a spectacular day be safe love you all you sweet angels~!❤️

.....

FUCK THIS!!!!!!!

I'm still going to be the same me if you actually thought I was going to change wrong as it was first said. Ugh like hell I would give up my life to be.. good.

I'm not going to be like my idiotic 1p that's for certain. I'm going to be the same me whether anyone likes it or not. Luciano Vargas Isn't going to change.!!

New Year Same Me.

Well now that that's out the way I don't care I was late. I was busy doing my new year activities that I do best. My body count has risen more bloody scenes an the beauty is just intoxicating 🤤 Feast of my best pasta an many more foods.

Of course I also had to spend with my children as well.. What better way to spend with your children then teaching them the family tradition.

They did so wonderful. I know now how it feels to be a proud parent. My babies are all grown up.

And

They

Are

Coming

For

You.

Sooo~ watch your backs~ more 2ps to come more bodies to drop.

  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 🎉🎊 😈🔪⚰️