Love..💔

I honestly didn't think I would be making this update but sadly I just felt I needed to.

I haven't been having any good experience wit love tbh and sadly my recent definitely has officially taken the lil hope I had left in me for love at all honestly.

Due to me dealing wit that has caused me to barely be on my phone in general on social media and just haven't been myself at all.

It's a lot to go into it's just sad an complicated an rlly its just better off to be single I feel that will be the best option since it's just too much to handle.

Now I have experienced the final straw an officially called it all done with hope for love.

Now I'm trying to do what I can to distract myself an try to pick myself back up.

Plz if your in a relationship with someone that's controlling overly jealous an all that I suggest you just end it there cuz in the end all that pain an suffering rlly isn't worth it..

Well anyways due to that I have been caused be controlled of my ex forcing me to cut ties with friendships an just walk wit my head down.

I was inlove an I was weak.

But I see now it rlly wasn't worth it.. in the end it wasn't..

So now I'm picking myself back up trying to make as much new friends an fixing old friendships an jus trying to get my pages back up an running.

Well yeah that's my life update..

I hope everyone else is doing better than I am an honestly I'm open always if you feel ur in the same position or jus need someone to talk to in general idc I'm here for you all ❤️