chapter 1

(Above is a photo of the main character)

Hey guys this is my first book. And this is my favorite chapter. Pls no hate comments or anything. If u don't like it then don't read it. I hope yall like it. And pls give me some feedback. There may be some mistakes so just ignore those. Also,I got most of my inspiration from the book "The Bad Bosy Saved Me". Yall should go read that too. I hope yall like it and pls vote, comment, and share.

He kept punching and kicking and punching and kicking. I thought it would never stop. I thought I would just die like this while getting beaten to death. 

Getting beat up is like being in a car crash. The adrenaline and the force of the hits is like flying in the air. It feels like you can't control your limbs. Every punch, every hit, every kick you can feel your cells breaking, your nerves bursting, your heart pounding in your ears, your vision getting blurry from the head injuries and from your tears, everything is hurting and it feels like your fading away.

The worst part about being abused is the betrayal. You thought you could trust them and that they could protect you from the evil monsters, but really their the monsters. The monsters who rip apart your soul and throw it in the trash so you never know who you are anymore. They manipulate you and make you think theres something wrong with you when really it's just them. All you want to do is end the pain and suffering but you can't.

I was beyond terrified of him. Every time I came home I knew what was going to happen and I dreaded it so much. I would cry myself to sleep every night hoping and praying that I could be free of him, but it never worked. I hated that I was scared of him. I didn't want to be. I wanted to be strong but it was just so hard. I wanted to give up and just end it, but I didn't. The only thing that kept me going was my parents. They wouldn't want me to die so young. If they were alive they would tell me to push through and that I am strong and that things will get better. No matter how much I wanna be with them I have to wait for my time. The will to live and stay alive is the hardest part.

-----------------

That was 5 months ago when I lived with my step dad. I lived with my step dad for 5 years after my mom died. My dad died before I was born and it took a while for my mom to remarry. Eventually she married a guy named Phill. He was a pretty good dad until my mom died from cancer when I was 10 and Phill completely changed. He would get aggressive and curse and not do anything all day. I had to do all the work. I made the money and kept a roof over our heads for 5 years. I remember when I was 12 Phill found out that I was keeping some of the money I made for myself and he hit me. That was the first time he hit me. I wasn't shocked when he did it though because he always seemed like he was angry at me and wanted to hurt me.

Eventually one of our neighbors saw him beating me through the window and called the police. I was forced to go into foster home after foster home with a bunch of kids crowded in such a tiny house. Not every house had a bunch of kids in it, but there was always something wrong with each house. Dont get me wrong it was better than getting beat up but I just wished I could have a normal life where my mom and dad were still alive. Is that too much to ask?

Pls vote, comment, and share!