About the Book

This book is my first non-fiction work intended to teach new Wattpad writers and new non-Wattpad writers alike the basics of writing best stories and say goodbye to mediocre works

The majority of the contents are taken from my personal experiences as an active Wattpad writer since 2017 with 3 finished books under my belt and a professional writer for several websites since 2014. You can go check and google my name if you aren't certain. *winks* 

Along with my personal notes, I will include tips and inspirations from other renowned authors to exemplify my thoughts to make sure everything I've explained here are clear and concise as well. 

I will start updating this book this year from time to time, along with other media i.e. videos if necessary. For now, you can go check my official website www.mgaspary.com and begin your writing journey with a serious note. 

What would you expect from this book? 

1. Learn how to craft your premise and see the overall picture of your book.

2. Learn how to create phenomenal characters and drive your readers crazy.

3. Learn how to choose the proper setting apt for your plot.

4. Learn how to create your best-selling novel outline just as I do with my works.

5. And more!

Are you up for a serious writing commitment? If yes, come and join me in this endeavor. Add this book in your reading list and become the first to learn the lesson as soon as I upload the chapter. 

You can also join me in my inner world by visiting my website and I'll welcome you with a warm hug. :D

Check out my website: www.mgaspary.com for more details.