⌜ intro ⌟

dare ♥ markhyuck

truth!❞ chenle said with a smirk.

damn it.❞ jeno groaned. he had already thought of a dare for chenle but the younger had to choose truth.

chenle shrugged, ❝i'm playing safe.

the smiling angel of the group stayed quiet for a while before smirking, ❝oh chenle, there's no one safe with lee jeno.

true.❞ both jaemin and renjun nodded in agreement. ❝he's very—

no one wants to hear it!❞ donghyuck cuts the two off knowing that they will say something that'll ruin jisung's innocence and gave jeno a look, ❝go on, ask him a question.

jeno scared the younger chinese by cracking his knuckles and then giving him a smirk, ❝chenle when you do it alone,

wait!❞ chenle's jaw dropped. ❝are you serious?

do you think of jisung while doing it?❞ jeno leaned back while crossing his arms on his chest, the evil smirk still not wiped out from his face.

and chenle badly wanted to wipe it off. the younger turned to mark, ❝am i allowed to answer this?

i don't get it?❞ jisung heard his name but he doesn't understand.

mark shrugged, ❝it's truth after all.

duck you jeno.❞ chenle mumbled, not wanting to curse because renjun would headlock him. ❝yes.

and that made them squeal and malfunction from their place, leaving chenle all red and flustered while jisung sat there with his brows furrowed and head tilting. jaemin stood up, running around mark's room while screaming, renjun and jeno hit the floor with their hands making some noise, donghyuck was about to hit mark because of the feels but controlled himself and just squealed together with jaemin, and mark, well he was about to stop them but instead he joined in with the teasing.

they all guessed that mark's mother would scold them later for being loud. but for now, it's time to tease chenle.

hyung i don't get it!❞ jisung pouted, puffing his cheeks.

when you get older jisung.❞ mark said, patting the younger's shoulder.

they finally settled down and chenle started to spin the bottle way before they were now quiet and focused. the bottle then stopped at donghyuck's direction and at the same time, a shout from downstairs can be heard and all their eyes turned to mark.

you guys continue.❞ the canadian sighed while standing up, ❝mom is calling me.

seconds later he left donghyuck's side and now made his way to the where his mother is. while back in his room, everyone's attention was now on donghyuck.

truth or dare?

the tanned male scoffed scoffed, ❝dare.❞ it's chenle giving the dare, it wouldn't be as hard as the others. actually, everybody should be afraid of him, he gives out the most hardest dares.

okay hyung, if you won't be able to do this dare, you have to kiss yukhei ge.❞ chenle mentioned that one senior that has an eye on donghyuck for a year already, earning a look not just from donghyuck but from everyone. ❝what?

donghyuck sighed, ❝just give me the dare.

i dare you to hate mark hyung for a week.

mark lee
lee donghyuck

c h o g i w a n e s e

another markhyuck short story uwu this one will be so short because why not?

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2019