⌜ three ⌟

day three

day three

the third day. wishing himself a goodluck, donghyuck got inside the room and didn't expect to see anyone this early.

right at the corner of the room, a mark lee was sleeping soundly while having his earphones plugged in. donghyuck slowly made his way to his seat, which is not next to mark but his feet brought him there. he sat there silently while admiring the canadian's sleeping state.

so beautiful.❞ he whispered, bringing his hand up and brushed the older's hair to the side to keep it away from covering his forehead.

his eyes then went down to his parted lips. how glossy and shiny enough as it is and how it's inviting donghyuck to lean forward. he is sleeping, he won't know. donghyuck isn't even stopping himself from leaning forward and is now slowly closing his eyes.

their lips almost touching each other.

donghyuck?

eyes still closed, donghyuck stood up from his seat and covered his actions by sniffing. ❝damn, what is that smell?❞ he continued to sniff and then turned to give mark a look, ❝did you fart?

poor mark, he did not know donghyuck was just playing with him. his cheeks was heating up while his ears were turning bright red. he was thinking that he probably farted when he was unconscious a while ago. ❝i'm s-sorry.

donghyuck didn't mean for mark to get all embarrassed. honestly, he can't smell anything except for mark's scent that smells like men's cologne. ❝that's disgusting.

he wanted to slap himself. how dare he say that to mark? nothing is disgusting when it comes to mark, mark is not disgusting. mark can be messy and donghyuck will still find him cute rather than disgusting.

i'm sorry for not holding it back.❞ mark looked down from his seat, wanting to jump off the window.

the tanned male clicked his tongue while making his way to his seat which was two seats front from mark. he wanted to look back and say sorry for accusing him of something he did not really do but chenle could be looking everywhere. he may not see the younger but he could feel his eyes.

and it was creepy as hell.

🦁

i'm telling you jeno,❞ mark looked around before saying something to the person across him who's busy reading a book. ❝he changed.

not looking up, the younger raised a brow. ❝who?

donghyuck.❞ mark leaned back, thinking about whay has happened these past few days. ❝he used to be the shy type.

that statement made jeno scoff and finally looked up from the book he is reading. ❝he's just shy around you.

he was also nice back then.❞ the canadian brought his hands up the table and played with the pages of the book he took out from the bookshelves thinking that he would read it but ended up just talking about donghyuck. ❝he's the complete opposite now.

well, no one had told mark about the dare.

and if jeno tells him, then not only the dare would be ruined but his life may also be taken away by chenle in the most painful way. ❝probably woke up at the wrong side of the bed?

for three days?❞ mark shook his head. ❝there must be something wrong.

jeno went back to reading the book but didn't forget to reply back to the older. ❝what are you going to do about it?

talk to him and ask.❞ the older sighed, ❝i just miss the old donghyuck. the donghyuck i fell in love with.

stopping at that one word in the book he is reading, jeno's ears twitched and then quickly looked up at mark with a shocked look. ❝you love donghyuck!?

sshh!❞ mark covered the younger's mouth, ❝lower down your voice.

jeno nodded, ❝you loved him all along?❞ now he was whispering.

didn't i tell you guys that already?❞ mark tilted his head to the side, trying to remember when he told them but failed. ❝no?

no.❞ a smile was then formed on jeno's lips and his eyes curved like crescent moon. ❝now i know.

i'm so stupid.❞ mark slapped his forehead, scolding himself for sliding the words out from his tongue. ❝but yeah, i love him. i loved his old self, not the donghyuck now.

since when?

i don't know, three years ago?

that long!?❞ jeno's jaw dropped, ❝you are one patient man, and a coward for not confessing.

i know.❞ mark leaned forward from the table and buried his face to his palms.

well then, wait a little longer.❞ jeno said, remembering that this dare only lasts for a week. maybe after that mark and donghyuck can be together because for all he knows. donghyuck too has feelings for mark.

what why?

just be strong and wait a little bit longer.

t b c