⌜ seven ⌟

iT's dRipPin lOvE LoVe

well that was fun.❞ chenle said as he removed the headphones and placed down the table.

he did this on purpose. sure, it may not be the best idea to let donghyuck confess to mark but seeing that none of his ideas work, this was already something for him. his job is done, donghyuck kissed yukhei meaning the dare is done.

just when chenle was about to stand up from the chair, his flinched when he saw a familiar figure standing by the door. ❝jisung?

why did you do that to donghyuck hyung?

what are you doing here?❞ chenle furrowed his brows at the younger who's approaching closer to him.

here to find out why you are doing this.❞ jisung crossed his arms, stopping when he's already standing in front of chenle.

yukhei is my cousin.❞ chenle said with s frown, ❝and i want him to at least feel like everything he did was worth it, getting donghyuck's attention and all. but hey, there's nothing to be mad. he is not donghyuck's first kiss.

then what's with the dare?❞ jisung raised a brow, ❝making donghyuck hyung hate mark hyung.

they've been loving each for what, three years? that's amazing. it's about time to confess.❞ chenle glued his back from the backrest of the chair when he noticed jisung leaning down to him, ❝what are you doing?

the younger smirked, bringing his hand up and ran it through chenle's soft hair. ❝what you did was pretty much mean, but since that was your purpose..

chenle looked down and saw jisung's knee down on the chair he is sitting. ❝jisung!?

do you want to receive a reward for it?❞ jisung's eyes travelled down to chenle's perfect skin, his finger brushing on the older's collarbone.

the skin contact made chenle flinch and have uneven breathing. his heart was beating fast and he wondered who was this person right in front of him. the jisung he knows isn't like this. but deep inside, he loved this side of jisung.

so?❞ jisung pinched a spot on chenle's neck that made the older let out a whimper. ❝you don't want?

i want!❞ chenle quickly covered his mouth when that came out as a shout. it sounded the he was desperate, which he actually is as of the moment. he wants jisung's big hands to touch every inch of his body, his eyes to stop eye raping him and just do the real thing, jisung's lips to abuse his own lips that's been wanting to taste it ever since, he wanted for jisung to leave marks anywhere and just let people see that he is already owned by jisung.