⌜ four ⌟

day four

he can't do it.

donghyuck just hopes that this day won't be like yesterday. mark kept on bothering him and asking him questions like if he's fine or if someone was disturbing him and all. he didn't want to admit it but it did annoy him a little bit and at the same time he loved the attention mark is giving. his face showed that he was worried, mark cared.

and it shocked him how mark noticed his change.

nice talking to you hyuck.❞ the pink haired said, smiling the pain away.

donghyuck raised his head and realized that he was walking with this pink haired towards their lockers, ❝oh.

is it mark again?❞ the shorter male didn't say anything and went back to looking down. jaemin may have found the answer with that action only. ❝you can do it.

he's getting closer and closer.❞ donghyuck mumbled enough for jaemin to hear. ❝and my feelings for him is getting bigger and bigger if that's even possible.

you can stop this, you know that.

the tanned male groaned, ❝i don't want to kiss yukhei.

three days left,❞ jaemin patted his friend's back. ❝you can kill chenle after.

the two continued to work, jaemin not saying anything more as donghyuck was back at it in spacing out and looking down as if his shoes are the most interesting thing in the world. a moment later, donghyuck could feel someone hitting him lightly and then poking him.

looking up he saw someone familiar leaning by his locker and the same time jaemin broke the ice between them.

he's there.❞ he said and pushed donghyuck lightly, ❝goodluck.

donghyuck watched mark walk towards them, each step makes his heart increase a beat. oh how much he wanted to smile back at mark, how much he wanted to greet him a good day, how much he wanted to hug mark and just tell him how much he loves him. but he can't, and it's all because of this stupid dare.

but he noticed that this is causing the two of them to get close. like how donghyuck is trying to avoid mark for him not to be mean to the older, and how mark always pushes himself even though donghyuck's drastic change is making him question about life.

good morning donghyuck!❞ mark patted the younger's head and he doesn't know how much donghyuck wanted to smile at that action but is trying to keep a straight look. that didn't stop mark from talking to him. ❝how's your morning so far?