⌜ five ⌟

day five: he gave up

chenle got inside the room where all security cameras from all rooms are shown, which donghyuck asked him to and focus on that one abandoned classroom. sitting down from that swivel chair and finally getting uncomfortable, chenle raised a brow out of curiosity when he saw donghyuck and yukhei getting inside that abandoned classroom.

smirking, chenle leaned forward and wore the headphones to hear what they are talking. ❝this is going to be fun.

donghyuck closed the door slowly, not checking outside if there were people following them, and his full attention now went to yukhei who's grinning from ear to ear.

now this is the definition of annoying, ❝stop smiling.

how can i?❞ yukhei licked his lower lip, grabbing donghyuck's hand and pulled the tanned male closer in front. ❝when it's just us two here.

the younger was disgusted and badly wanted to pull yukhei's arms that were snaking around his waist away. ❝don't touch me.

but not like yukhei followed what he said. instead, the senior raised a brow in a teasing way. ❝why did you bring me here sunshine?

don't call me sunshine!❞ donghyuck had enough of it and forced yukhei's hands away from his waist.

sugar plum?

no.❞ donghyuck hissed, ❝don't call me, not even by my name.

guess being alone with yukhei was the most regretful choice he had ever did. he could have at least brought jaemin with him and just let that pink haired hide at those boxes over there.

he was in trouble, he knows that. but he knows someone is watching them and even though he hates this person as of the moment, he is still his friend. chenle is still his friend and he knows that loud ass kid would call for help if something happens to him.

yukhei took small steps towards the small male, which was brave of him not to step back, and then wrapped his arms back on his waist. ❝i know you are secretly liking it.

he should do it now. he should kiss yukhei, it's his chance. but he's holding himself back because he knows it's wrong and that he shouldn't actually toy with yukhei's feelings. although it may look like yukhei's just a fuckboy who plays with people, his feelings for donghyuck is actually real and serious.

and donghyuck needs to settle that. ❝yukhei, how many times do i have to reject you?

yukhei smiled, that somehow looked like a smirk to donghyuck. ❝i still won't give up.