Chapter Six: Lost Light

warning: blood and gore in this chapter along with some good ole' torture! along with some rape suggestion, yes i know disturbing but if you can't handle the heat then get out the kitchen. 

so anyway this chapter is going to be mostly about nemesis's 'childhood' and how he became who his is.

y/n pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since taro found me in that hallway I've haven't seen that man, whose name is nemeko.

I guess he sorta had to leave me. his IS an assassin and I'm a student. that wouldn't have worked.

then why do I feel so...

empty?

did I care that much?

or do I like him?

I can't he's a murder y/n! for crying out loud realize the situation you're in!

I let out a shaky sad sigh and push nemeko to the back of my mind.

I should be happy I'm alive.

I glance around the hospital room and feel my mood drop further.

why is it so bland?

I feel no comfort...

I miss him...

no...

I miss my mom...

a lot.

where is she?

it's been 12 hours since my surgery and the doctors said she's on her way. I just need a  hug.

right after that thought, my door swings open.

I jump immediately on guard.

it's my mom.

 she looks at me with relief before starting to cry.

"m-mom? don't c-cry," I say tears slipping out my eyes.

I hold my arms out for a hug and she hurries into my arms.

"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have left!" she says sobbing.

we sit there crying and comforting each other.

the happiness of the moment is enough for me to completely accept that the worst was over.

well for me at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~