.14

0161019

Adri's pov

"Are you ready Hermosa?" Maya questioned.

"Yes bebe" I just applied some perfume and grabbed my purse.

(The dress that Adriana wore)

"You look gorgeous, Hermosa" She came from behind and kissed my cheek.

"And you look amazing babe, and you really know how to pull off the suit" I smile and rubbed her hands.

"Let's get going Hermosa" she pulled away from me and lead me out.

As we walked to one of her trucks , I saw Ricardo coming also. Dressed suitable. "Your coming Ricardo?" I never knew.

"Yes ma'am, whose going to take care for you or something?" I just laugh softly.

"I can take care of myself"

****

"Good afternoon lady's and gentlemen. I'd like to welcome you all to this evening ball. Please enjoy." This man said with a firm loud voice. Everyone's attention left back to minding their own business.

I looked back at maya. She gave me a warm smile.

"Lemme go get us champagne, I saw a guy around the other hall" I kissed her cheek and walked away.

As I made my way I looked at all the young and older woman and men. With their nice suits and ball gowns.

I found the guy and walked up to him and grabbed two champagne. ' thank you ' I mouthed and walked back to maya. As I made my way I noticed someone but couldn't recall their name.

I walked back to maya and handed her , her champagne. "Here bebe"

We both took a sip and I stood next to her as I kept looking at that person. I looked at the people around her. It was her, another female, and a guy.

Wait. Really? My brother is here ? How tho ? With those girls? I look closely at the girl he has his hand her waist. Wait. Really? Its Brianna ?

Brianna looked over at my direction and I quickly look away and grab Maya's hand.

"Babe um why don't we go over there" I pointed and suggested. She nodded and lead the way. Ricardo followed behind us.

We made our way to the other room as we entered people looked at us. Maya felt the stare on us, she rubbed my hand with her thumb as we walked to these certain group of people.

"Maya" This one guy said happily as him and maya shook hands. "And who is this beautiful lady here?" He shook my hand firmly and I did likewise.

"This is Adriana, my girlfriend" She wrapped her hand around my waist. I smile softly.