.17

0151019

Adri's pov

"I don't want to go out" I laid back in bed.

"Adri! You have to go out! You haven't gon out anywhere since you and maya broke things! Please!" Angie begged me.

"Ughhhh" I stood up and walked to my closet.

"What should I even wear? Wait where are we even going to?"

"I was invited to this dinner, your brother is going to be there and his girlfriend, it's a dinner at this restaurant, other people will be there"

"Okay I'll go just because I need to leave this house."

I stand up and chose this to wear.

Something simple

Something simple. I don't wanna wear full makeup so I just put on a dark red lipstick and do my eyebrows and eyelashes.

"Boom, done" I turn around and smile at angie.

"There's that beautiful smile" She smiled at me and came to kiss my cheek.

"Let's get going."

Mayas pov

"Do I have to go?" I turn around and look at Samantha.

"Yes Maya, everyone else is going with someone and you're my close friend so you're coming with me"

"Okayyyy, I'm just going because you're like a sister"

***

"What happened to you and Adriana?" Sam asked when we sat down at the table along the others.

"You don't know? We ended things" I gulp.

"We ended things? Or you mean she ended things?"

"She ended things" I sigh.

"Speaking of the devil..." Sam looked at the entrance, everyone's stare went towards Adriana. She lit up the whole room. Just seeing her made me happy. Not being with her made me sad.

She sat down in front of me on the other side of the table. She wouldn't even look at me. Angie sat down next to her.

Angie looked at me and softly smiled. I smiled back.

I've hunged out with Angie when Adri would invite her out when we'd go to like the pier or fairs. She's super nice. Adri's lucky to have her.

Adri talked to everyone else except for me. When they would mention something about me and her she would shake her head a no to cut it.

She stood up and headed to the woman's room.

"I'll come back" I advise to Sam.

I quickly stand up and head to the woman's room also. I enter and lock it.