.24

1.31.19

Mayas pov

"Babe ima be 21 in a few months" Adri groaned as she walked lazily towards the bed.

I simply just laughed.

"What's so funny?" She looked at me across the bed.

"You are so weird. Tell me. Como una chica como tú está conmigo?" I asked.

"Porque me amas. Y me quieres. Y Y Y uhhh no se, porque una chica como yo está con alguien como tú.." Her cheeks turned all red. She looked down in embarrassment.

I walked over to her, putting a leg on the bed and leaning to hook my thumb under her chin making her look at me.

"A girl like you is with me because there is no one else like you. You are the only girl like you." I kissed her forehead.

She smiled. I smiled also.

"Today what are you going to do?" I caressed her cheek.

"Nothing, if you weren't going to do anything today I wanted to stay here with you." A big smile came across her face.

"I'm not going to do anything today so-"

"Then can i stay here with you bebe?" She hugged me around my waist placing her hand on my stomach looking up at me.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go shopping?" I cup her face.

"Shopping?" She said excitedly.

"I mean we don't have to if you don't want to. We can stay in bed all day." I wrap my arms around her falling down on bed bringing her on top of me.

"Nooooo" She sat up on top of me. "Let's go shopping. Por favor amor mío" She kissed me all over the face.

I laughed. "Okay okay" I sit up and wrap my hands around her waist. I place my head on the side of her neck. "I Love you." I whispered.

"I love you too" She kissed the top of my head.

***

"Where do you want to go first?"

We enter the entrance of the mall. I held her hand as we walked. I could feel all of the guys glare on her. I pull her closer and kiss her cheek.

"Let's go to that store" She led as I followed.

"Sephora?" I walk behind her as we enter.

"Yes, because I want to some stuff" We walk over to all the facial care in the store. As she roamed around looking I stood behind her, wrapped my hands around her waist and placed my head on her shoulder.

"You should get yourself something" She tells me.

"Nah. I barely use that. It's rarely" I softly chuckle.

"Okay then. You'll use of mine then" She put stuff in her little bag of Sephora.

15 to 20 minutes later we head out the store.

"Forever 21?" I suggest.

"Sure babe" I lead us over there. As we walked these guys came in front of us and stopped us.

"Hey pretty girls" One guy smirked at us.

I just laughed and rolled my eyes. "Move on" I grab adri's hand and walk around them.

"Woah woah woah come on" They stood in front of us again.

"What's your name?" That same guy asked.

"I'm fuck, she's off" I glared at them.

"Oouuu feisty" he chuckled.

"Babe let's go" Adri told me.

"Y'all together?" Another guy behind asked.

"No, you know. She just calls me babe for fun" I glared at them.

"Yes we are together. She's my girlfriend. We are a couple. So I'd like for all of you to move on" She got all up on there faces.

"Y'all lesbian?" He looked at us both. This guy getting on my damn nerves.

"Yeah we are. Got a problem or what?" I stand in front of him looking him dead in the eye.

A security guard came to us. "Is everything alright here?" He looked at us all.

"Ye-"

"No, these guys are bothering me and my girlfriend. They won't let us leave." I told the security guard.

"You guys come with me" He took the 3 guys away and walked away towards the exit.

I look at adri and placed a soft kissed on her forehead and whispered against. "You okay?"

"Yeah, are you?" She softly said.

"Yeah I am. Still want to go to Forever 21?"

"Yeah" I interlock our hands as we enter.

"You want to check out some clothes? Ima go to the guy section cuz I like their sweatshirts"  I look at her.

"I'll go with you" she smiled. "I wanna help you choose out clothes" She said giggly.

I kissed her head.  "Okay Hermosa"

We walk over but I feel her pull my hand back.

"Let's um go that way"

"Babe what's wrong?" I turned around and looked at her. She just said that she wanted to come with me over here. She's confusing.

"I don't wa-"

"Adri!" I turn around to see a guy, around her age walking towards us.

"Hey! How you been?" The guy asked adri.

"Hey Damien I been alright, and you?" Her words grinned against her teeth.

"Eh alright. Um who's this?" He referred to me.

"I'm her girlfriend. And you are?" I spoke up. At the corner of my eye I could see Adriana not so happy.

"Her ex boyfriend, Damien."

I simply just fake a smile.

"Dam-" Adri spoke but got stopped.

"Adriana can i talk to you for a second?" This Damien guy asked.

She nodded and walked away from me.

What does he want to talk to her about? Was it wrong for me to introduce myself ass her girlfriend? I mean I am her girlfriend.

I try to erase all these thoughts so I simply just walk over were the sweatshirts were and just look around and pick out stuff.

Trying to think about other stuff but couldn't.

Adri spoke about her ex boyfriend. Saying that they lasted awhile, two years maybe? I recall that she said that they knew each other since middle school. But that he cheated on her with this one girl.

This girl that he used to date in middle school. She says that her and this Damien guy had tuff times in middle school some how still dated when older.

I guess that's her middle school crush. Wait no, was her middle school crush.

Well I hope so.

____________________________________

Hey loves!!!!! Awww we have so many views! 3.42k !!!! I want to thank you so much! This story isn't about certain famous characters just some people and you all enjoy it! Thanks so much loves !!!! Like & comment ! Share this or save it to your library so you can keep reading !

Thanks loves !