.16

0151018

Mayas pov

"You're stupid as fuck!" I yelled at Kaitlynn. Why she had to walk out. I was about to fixing things with my babygirl.

"Maya stop overreacting" she rolled her eyes at me as she laid in my bed. She had already changed into her clothes.

"I don't want you in my house anymore! Get the fuck out! Go find somewhere else to stay!" I grab her arm and pull her off my bed and grab her bags and throw it at the hallway.

"What maya ! That's not fair!" She yelled.

"It is fair ! Get the hell out my house!" I yelled louder. She walked out to grab her bags.

"You know what, you're going to want me again! Last night you said how bad you missed me! How bad you wanted me!"

I looked at Ricardo "take her out and make sure she's out." He nodded.

I grab my keys and quickly get in my car and drive to adri's house.

I fucked up. Real time.

I get out my car and run inside her house.

"Adriana!" I yelled. I look all downstairs and couldn't find her fuck.

I run upstairs and check everything and still couldn't find her. Room. I walk inside and find her asleep. Dalton hears me and starts barking.

"Dalt shhhhh" i whisper.

He runs over to me and I start petting him.

"Maya, i don't want to see you here" Adriana sat up on her bed rubbing her eyes.

"Please listen to me"

"No get out" she looked at me.

"Listen to me Adriana. You don't know what happened"

"What happened? I just saw it in front of my face , that's all I need to know" She called dalton over to her.

"Listen to me ! Ya Adriana. Grow up and listen to me"

"Grow up? You're the one who needs to grow the fuck up. You need to grow up and learn to not fuck with your ex's but clearly you're still a child and wouldn't understand." She stood up and came to my face.

"I didn't fuck her Adriana !"

"Then What did you do huh? Eat her out ? Wait no. Did she eat you out or what?"

I gulp and stay quiet.

Adri's pov

"Ahh pues, something did happen then huh" My voice cracked.

"I cant believe you" I turned around.

"I let her stay at my place for 3 days starting last night and she had a good reason, when we got home she-"

"What was her fucking reason huh? ' oh baby i miss you let me stay?' " I mocked her voice.

"Adriana let me finish." She raised her voice.

"I let her stay at the guest room and right when I was about to fall asleep she came in my room and I told her to leave, she ran her hand over my womanhood"

"Oh no did you fuck her?" I asked sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"Listen. I removed her hand and I went to turn on the light. When I notice she was naked on my bed she sat up and said I know you miss me I know you want me. She ran her hand over my boobs. I-"