04;

yoongi walked into the store again today, "hello, yoongi!" i called his name, causing him to turn his head towards me.

he raised his hand, "hey." he shortly said, taking the same ramen like yesterday.

he gave me the exact money, "how's your day going?" i asked, stuffing the money inside the cash register.

his lips puckered, "like usual." he answered, taking the plastic stuffed with his ramen.

i tapped my hand on the counter, "and what's the usual?" i questioned, trying to keep the conversation going.

"bad." he answered, looking into my eyes with his brown eyes.

i looked at him, "inconceivable. anyway. let's be friends." i stretch out my right hand, offering a handshake.

he looked at confusingly, "what for?" he asked, sounding like he never had friends before.

i chuckled, "why not? you seems fun to hang out with, i happens to have no friends."

he relaxed his facial expression, "yeah, whatever." he muttered, accepting my handshake.

as we shake hands, i saw his eyes getting brighter and more lively than before.

and right at that moment, i feel my heart burns. it's so painful. i immediately let go of his hand and grabs a bottle of pills and chug down 2 pills.

his face shows a face of worried and shocked, "what happened?" he asked, softening his voice unlike before.

i coughed, clutching into my shirt that are covering my chest, "n-no, nothing. i'm just sick." i reassured him, giving a pat at the back.

he looked at me with a concerned face, "i'll stay here." he spoke, slamming the counter.

i flinched at his sudden action, "what do you mean?" i weakly said, still gasping for air.

he bit his lip, "i-i don't know if it will happen again, but at least there's someone to look after you!"

i smiled at his words, he actually cares about me? even though my heart still burns, i tried to endure the pain, so he wouldn't get worried for me.