07;

to: min yoongi

hey, i presume you were looking for me if you're reading this paper. well, the truth is, i'm sick. i'm really sick, yoongi.

i was still hurt about when you were looking at me with your blank and expressionless eyes, as if you're soulless.

right now, when you were reading this paper, i'm currently in the hospital. i may or may not breathing right now, but i want to stay positive and i hope i'm breathing while you're reading this.

yoongi.

i am diagnosed with ischemic heart disease. it can lead to extreme heart attacks from time to time, and i usually got like 3 heart attacks in one day.

i still want to believe that you genuinely care about me, and not acting just so i can feel better.

i know we met like few months now, and not years, but the truth is,

min yoongi, i liked you.

i fell in love with you, i liked the way you smile when we were chatting, i like the way your shoulder tense up when you were laughing, i just, loved everything about you. i really care about you.

and what about you? do you care about me? or was it all just me dreaming?

the world is merciless, yoongi. sometimes, you gotta pretend you're okay when you're not just so people would not worry about you.

no amount of medicines can cure this pain i'm currently feeling, it hurts so much. i feel like dying. i just wanted to die so this endless pain in my heart can finally come to an end.

i'm scared to tell people how much it hurts, so i just keep it to myself. and in the end, i'm the one suffering the most.

i'll have to end the note here.

please believe that things are good with me, and even when they're not, they will be soon enough. And i will always believe the same about you.

then, take care, yoongi.

yours truly,
(your name)