05;

"hi, yoon-" i coughed, causing him to immediately ran to me and gave me a water bottle.

i hastily took the bottle, took a pill and chug it down my throat, patting my left chest simultaneously.

he forced my eyes to meet with his, as he cupped both my cheeks. "(your name), tell me, what's wrong?" he demanded, locking a deadly glare.

i kept quiet, i knew what was wrong. i just don't have the heart to tell him, maybe it doesn't really matter to him, but i still can't.

the truth is, i'm diagnosed ischemic heart disease. it can ultimately lead to heart attack, and i'm really glad that it doesn't hurt too much, so i can endure the pain.

i was snapped back into reality with his eyes, and i just wanted to scream.

"why are your eyes so blank?" i asked, softening my expression painted on my very face.

it hurted my feelings, heck, soul if possible. so i was right, he really doesn't care. it's just an act for me to feel better.

his silence bothers me, my feelings even. i shouldn't have gotten attached to him.

he opened his mouth, in result there are no noises coming out. he closed his mouth, looking away with his hands leaving the contact with my skin.

i faked a sincere smile, "nothing's wrong, don't worry." i took out a ramen from under the counter, as i know that he will buy one everyday.

he gave the money without looking at me, no emotions planted on his face. what was all that for?

before he exits the store, i managed to stop him from doing so.

"yoongi, please, can you not come here again?" i requested, looking at his blank eyes.

he furrowed his eyebrows, and left the store without a word from his mouth.

and like that, i finally got it. it was all just an act.