She Wolf ♡ Liam Dunbar/ Brett Talbot

•Most People are stronger than they know, They just forget to believe it sometimes•

•Not me I'm broken, but I'm not your Humpty Dumpty you can put together again•

"Bite Me Beta"

"No, you first"

Who's sister is out of hiding and out for blood in the town of Beacon Hills. Eliza has teamed up and she's ready to fight.

She has the face of an innocent but who said she is?

She has been training withe Caleveras and nothing is getting her way.

Apparently she wasn't the only one out for revenge her obnoxious pack mate Brett has set her on a task.

Her assignment was simple get the Beta to fall for her not the other way around. How is she suppose to get her revenge when her homework has the eyes of the blue blue sky and acts 'nice' around her.

Everyone else was always so terrified of the intense beauty if her eyes but not this Beta he wolf look into them mesmerised and tell her how beautiful they are.

Vendetta on her sibling's death.

Faceclaim: Alexandria DeBerry

Season 4

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF.

Season 4

Really excited for this story even though I have two other teen wolf fanfic I still need to finish which you should definitely check out.

This is sort of a Brett/Liam fanfic like they both want the girl.

I was just rewatching Teen wolf and saw some charters I really missed and gave them a sibling.

I hope this doesn't give away who her sibling is, Because that will be a mystery for a few chapters.

Just so you know she is a werewolf a bitten one.

The actress that plays Eliza is Allie DeBerry.

Hope you enjoy this.