✯Impress✯

07; The Benefactor

All in Eliza's POV because it's needed for the scenes on here. Enjoy.

'I'm a teenager! I'm aloud to change my mind'

I had no idea why I was feeling so nervous. It was just a stupid party with a stupid teenage blue eyed boy.

It seemed the party was in fact real, and not an attempt to get to Liam. I've got multiple texts about it, so it has to be a real party.

I couldn't ignore the feeling at the pit of my stomach. It was like fear, but I don't get scared. I ran my hands through my now straightened hair, it was way much longer straightened, instead of it's naturally wavy state.

I brush down my dress, until I scoffed. Nothing seemed right on me. I don't want Liam to think I couldn't dress my self, or it would ruined the plan for him to fall for me.

I haven't been to a party for a while, so I knew that added to my nerves.

But nothing was as bad as the full moon that was coming out tonight.

I had an anchor but who said it was going to stay stable, being under the same roof as the McCall pack and all.

I've been trying to get a hold of Brett all day, the fact Liam is now a werewolf was going to be huge dent in the plan. I mean how about if he noticed that I didn't really have a scent, or he hear's my heartbeat rise when I lie to him.

Speaking of anchors, does he even have one. How about he decides to eat me on the way to the party. Him turning a werewolf. Was definitely a 360.

I knew it was going to be awkward going to the party, with Kira driving us.

"Where are you off to?" A voice came from behind me.

I turn to see Brett. He was leaning against my room door frame. Crossing his arms, with his muscles visible from his tight shirt.

"Uh a-a party." I had no idea why I sounded so nervous.

"You look pretty." Brett compliments whilst walking into my room.

"Thanks." I felt a blush in my cheek, but ignored the feeling.

"So the plan?" He asked sitting in my bed.

I turned to my mirror, gushing. "It's going perfect, he asked me to go to a party with him."

Brett was silence a few seconds before I turned to him.

"I want to back out of the plan." He said his voice monotone.

"What? what do you mean back out of the plan, it's yours." I asked Brett confused.

"Yea but, I realise I'm making you do my dirty work, it's not fair on you."

"No it's fine, and everything is fine I mean I think he even likes me."

"Of course he likes you."

I was so engrossed in what I was going to say next, I didn't realise the desperation in Brett's voice.

"And I know this night will be perfect, he'll defiantly fall for me and since Scott's sort of owns him, I can even use him to my advantage."

I noticed Brett wasn't even listning to me.

"Brett!"

He looked up at me, his features looked saddened.

"What's wrong Brett?" I asked curiously.

He forced a smile, clapping his hands together than using his hand to rub the back of his neck in a nervous manner.

"What I was afraid was going to happen, did happen." Brett explained forcing a smile.