✯Blame it on the Music✯

18;Perishable.

"Are you crazy!" Stiles exclaimed at the blonde after she and Scott had woken up from the coma.

Everyone had been extremely angry at Eliza's decision to jump in during Kira's plan to slowdown Scott's heart. Stiles basically scowled at her when she woke up in the hospital.

"Don't worry." Eliza waved him off like killing herself wasn't a big deal.

"Again. Are you crazy. How about if you didn't come back! Do you know how hard it is to calm a newly bitten wolf with I E D!" Stiles practically screeched at the end as Eliza's eyes caught Liam's disapproving look.

No one bothered to inform Eliza's pack about the incident especially since Brett is apart of that pack and they'r was no doubt that he would completely lose it.

Liam also warned her if she ever tried to do something like that again he'll make sure to lock her up somewhere. Eliza honestly laughed at their reactions until she remembered a bit of what happened whilst she was gone. She could also see in Scott's face that he also didn't exactly have a peaceful dream and probably as much as a nightmare as hers.

"I'm very sane Stiles. Sorry to scare you guys I j-just needed to see my sister." She whispered as she hopped off the hospital bed.

Stiles sighed out actually taking sympathy for her. He obviously knew Erica as well and before her 'change' she was actually a nice person to talk to. Eliza didn't go into the morgue like Scott did Liam's father actually jumped start her heart but she was still in her coma. She had woken up after Scott had which when she also got a mouthful from him, not believing she actually did something like that.

Eliza shivered from the cold hospital room. She always hated going into hospitals also practically living in there when she was younger.

"Can we leave now?" Eliza questioned as she surveyed around the room one more time.

Everyone understood her discomfort considering the things that have happened in this hospital. As they began to leave with Eliza trailing along behind them. She finally remembered something else.

"Wait. Guys wait." The pack turned to her surveying her confused facial expression. "Did the plan work?"

They gave each other a warily look, as they waited for someone to answer. Even with Scott's 25 million and Eliza also being worth 16million did nothing.

_______

Apparently the plan didn't work and basically Scott risked his life for nothing. The person behind the plan had to have been pretty intelligent.

After Eliza spoke with Liam, well it was more Liam talking since he disliked her decision so much for grabbing Scotts hand during the process to slow down his heart.

It was hard for Eliza to listen as she was hit with an immense headache. It seemed that some of her memory from the coma came rushing to fast for her too process. She decided to go back to her packs hideout which was a small home, that they had recently moved to which was like the fourth time this month. Everywhere they turned they were faced with new assassins.

It was dark indicating evryone in the house was asleep and Eliza tried her hardest to tiptoe through the house but failed as she heard footsteps behind her.

"Shoot. I'm so sor-." As Eliza turned she stopped talking as she watched Brett reveal himself.

"Hey."

"Hey." Brett chuckled as he watched her startled expression.

"I-I was-" Eliza stumbled on her words as she tried her hardest not to stare at his bare chest.