✯Everything I didnt say✯

Read A/n at the end second last chapter!

20;A promise to the dead

"I will always protect you."

Those words rung in Eliza ears for the whole day.

After everything thats happened with dead pool off and her pack finally safe. Eliza and Brett had been becoming much closer but before anything could reach another step Eliza would always pull away.

His I love you's and her I love me too's were driving him crazy, knowing she was too scared.

She was scared, actually terrified. She despised the zoo that would erupt in her stomach when he looked at her, or the way her hands still felt all tingly after his touch. Pushing away all her feelings was hard especially when Brett knew the way he made her feel. He made her feel appreciated, wanted.

Then there was Liam he more likely showed her, not everything was black and white. Even though he had a lot of his problems, he didn't hesitate to help we with hers and Eliza felt human around him. He would never fail to bring out the human girl she was before her transformation.

Maybe that girl would have been good for Liam. Human Eliza and Liam would have been perfect. But Eliza's not that girl anymore, she may have some characteristics of human Eliza but she wasn't human Eliza. She was supernatural, sarcastic, stubborn and kickass were jaguar Eliza.

Besides Eliza's messed up 'love life'

Eliza was terrified.

Not only the fact that Kate had texted her. She was obviously off with that plan of hers. Eliza no longer wanted to hurt the McCall pack after everything they've done to protect her and her pack.

She admired them now and simply ignored Kate'a message even though nothing was ever that easy. She hoped the whole drama was all over. Who was she kidding it's Beacon Hills.

"Yes Brett I will be at the game tonight." Eliza sighed jokingly, into the phone as Brett chuckled. She already promise for the third time she was going to be there. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"You know just making sure, you don't miss your favourite player." Brett teased.

"Right." Eliza rolled her eyes even though he couldnt see her, and even though she couldn't see him she knew he had smirk playing on his lips.

"Don't roll your eyes, even though you use my body doesn't mean my ego decreases." Eliza stayed silent at that line, feeling the guilt wash over her. Yes he was the one who she may have used to get over the deaths of Carrie and Demarco.

"I'm sorry Brett." Eliza whispered.

"It's ok E."

Eliza nearly bumped into someone, to engrossed in her phone call with Brett. Once she looked up to see who it was she immediately stopped dead in her tracks, eye widening. "Liam?"

She heard Brett groan on the other side, in her phone. "I seriously need you out of that school."

She turned off her phone not bothering to say bye as Liam rushed away from her. "Liam wait." She protested, following him up the steps of the school.

"I deserve someone better right? Let me just know something, were you talking about me or yourself." Liam hissed, as hatred filled his eyes.

Eliza furrowed her brows. "Of course I was talking about you."

Liam chuckled but no humour was heard from it. "Right." He turned to walk away and Eliza let him, she wouldn't want to frustrate him as much as she already has. She now officially hated herself.