✯Belive me Im Lying✯

There's a dedication at the end.

Please comment on what you think of the chapters lovelies. Your feedback mean a lot and always love to know what you guys think. Enjoy!

09; The Benefactor

'When I am with you, there's no place I rather be'

Scott, Eliza and Liam once again enter the Lake house that was now currently empty. The teens have already scattered away and the music was barely audible.

Eliza hands griped Liam hand so tight, that she swore she felt Liam wince a bit. She felt blood rush to her cheeks, and quickly loosened her grips but Liam didn't mind, and again hold on to hers tighter.

Her face was still damp from the tears, and Scott kept staring at the blonde, curiosity taking over him. As they walked through the lake house, every now and then the noises of plastic cups crunching where heard.

Eliza let the boys lead the way to the boathouse, as she followed closely behind them. She knew she had blown her cover, everything she worked for, for her family was blown.

Her plan with Brett.

She entered the boathouse and rapidly looked around. There was glass pieces on the ground, indicating it was from the the big window above. She tried to walk between the glass, as they were everywhere.

Eliza ignored the looks Scott was giving her. Not even batting an eyelash of discomfort. Scott was still frustrated she still smelt human to him.

Scott soon walked over to Liam, gesturing to the broken window.

"You did that, you went right through it."

"I jumped through the window." Liam asked in disbelief.

"The cuts healed, while you were changing."

"I guess that's one good thing." Liam remarked, staring wearily at his hands.

"For someone else, it could be really bad, we need to figure out, how you can get a grip on things."

"I've been trying to that for years."

"What did your dad say?"

"He says when kids get angry they deal with it in one of two ways."

"They either hurt themselves or they hurt someone else." Eliza said in unison with Liam.

She has heard those words a thousand times before, from her mother. Not that she had anger problems or anything, but the disorder she had as a human always infuriated her. She was laughed at in school for it, and suffered everyday.

That's why she decided she wanted to be turned also to avenge her siblings death.

"Scott!" Lydia yelled running into the boathouse interrupting the trio's conversation. Her heels clacking on the wooden floor.

Lydia and Kira were met by Eliza Scott and Liam. Lydia eyes directed at Eliza who was holding Liam's hand. Lydia wanted to say something but decide against it. After seeing the blondes name on the dead pool which indicates she was a supernatural. Also her last name in the list which shocked Lydia a lot, but Lydia still didn't understand why Eliza was worth so much, if she was just a werewolf.

Kira was oblivious to it since she wasn't here for long. Eliza didn't notice Lydia's weird looks though as she kept her eyes on her and Liam's hands that were tightly holding each other.

"What is it?" Scott asked the strawberry blonde.

Lydia raised her eyebrows at him. "There something you need to see." Lydia commented slowly, referring to dead pool that Scott currently didn't know of.