chapter 2

"hi girls"Michael said very timidly. "h-h-hi" we said back.

"what are you two doing out in these streets at this time?"

"uh-uh-we-uh-we were just walking around, talking about Michael Jackson." I said

"who are you? because this really isn't possible right now."deja asked.

"well who do you think I am?"

"MICHAEL JACKSON!"we both screamed aloud.

"awhaha"Michael came towards us and brought us to his chest and held us in his arms forever. deja and I were both crying.

"you don't have to cry girls, anyways what are your names?" Michael asked, as we were still in his long, warm arms.

"I'm d-deja"

"I'm jay-jayden", we both said while we were crying.

"wow I love your names. very elegant."he told us.

"thank you" we said back.

"we-we've always had a dream.", I said to him.

"to stay with you, and sleep with you, and tell you our opinions and how we feel", deja finished telling him.

"well how about this. I'll take you girls to my place, I dunno, for a week or two? and we can sleep together, and tell stories and stuff, and do what ever you two want! you can even stay with me for the whole summer if you want!"

"oh my gosh! yes!"we said.

"okay let's leave here, I'll take you in the car outside, and we'll head on out to my place! or do you girls want a limo instead? because it's a three and a half hour drive."

"I think we should go with a limo"I said.

"yeah I think we're gonna need a limo."deja said.

"okay that'll work. I'll call my driver, and he'll be here in a second!"

"yesss!" we hugged him again, and were hugging him so tight, until our ride got here. we got into the limo, me and deja both sat on one side of Michael. he had his arms around us, which was the GREATEST feeling in the world. he also had our hands! we scooted in closer to him, with our heads on his chest.

"you aren't going to tell anyone that I'm alive, right? because I'm going to one day. I just don't know when."he asked us.

"no of course not"we told him.