chapter 7

we got to Neverland. I was amazed by the view. when we got out, we went and sat down on a bench. deja and I were both on one side of Michael. he had his arms around both of us, which I love so much.

"hey uh deja, can you go get the three of us some drinks? from that man over there behind the counter?"Michael asked deja.

"sure! anything for you Michael!"deja answered.

"so how's life at home, Jayden?"Michael asked me.

"good I guess. what about you?"I asked him back.

"wait no. something's wrong Jayden. please just tell me what it is. I know something's wrong." Michael told me.

"well, I wish could stay with you forever. I don't wanna lose your love. I've had a hard childhood, and I know you have too. and even today, I still have hard times with school, my mom, and just a lot of stuff. I can't handle my life at home anymore. it's almost like everyone that I love with, hates me. I have to do everything for them, and get nothing in return. I hate it"I explained to him. I was crying so so bad. he pulled my head towards him and put my face into his chest. I thought that he was crying too because I could feel little wet drops, dripping on my head. I couldn't stop crying.

"I don't want to lose your love either. and I understand about the childhood thing. I didn't like my life as a young one either, but I had to go through it, and be done. you just have to do it. it'll be over one day, then you'll always look back and think, 'I wish I could go back in time... and be a kid again.', because it's really hard to be an adult. ya know? you have to take care of children, pay bills, keep up with a job."Michael explained to me.

"but-"he cut me off by taking my face off of his chest, and kissing me on the lips, then he put my face back on his chest.

"hey! I got some drinks!"deja came back.

"thank you deja!"Michael and I said.

"what's wrong with Jayden?"deja asked, while setting the drinks down.

"she's just having problems back at home, with her family."Michael told her.

"oh yeah. she texted me a couple of times and told me what was up, and why she's been getting grounded."deja told him. deja say behind me, and just leaned on me and put her arms around me, hugged me too. I could hear her cry, also. I guess they actually felt my pain. I felt really good when they both hugged me, because I never really got hugged at home. or kissed.