chapter 8

we were on our way to the train. Michael had his arms around us, as we were walking to the train. he looked deja in the eye, and winked at her. I don't know what he was trying to tell her, but whatever it is, it's not my business. well anyways, we got to the train, and we all sat down beside each other. so it was going, and going, and when not was over, we went home. when we got there, we were bored. just so bored. but then there was a knock on the door. deja went to answer it.

"oh my gosh! Mae! what brings you here???" deja asked.

"oh I figured that you were here!"Mae answered back.

"oh. anyways, JAYDEN! MICHAEL!" deja yelled through the house, just to get our attention.

we were on our way to the front door. I saw the girl that was here, and I didn't know her. but she looked pretty nice!

"Mae, this is Jayden. and you obviously seem to know who this is!"deja said.

"yes of course I do!"Mae to deja.

"hi" Michael and I both said, very timidly. Mae smiled back.

"uhh Mae and I are going to walk around the neighborhood, and thought you two needed some time together"deja was telling Michael and I.

"yeah. maybe you two need to talk? while we... are... walking."Mae said.

"okay that's fine. go walking, take your time too."Michael told them. so out the door they went. Michael walked his way into the living room. and I, was standing by the front door, like a loser, trying to figure out why they wanting to leave me and Michael alone.

"Jayden! come here!"Michael yelled. I walked into the living room to Michael, who was sitting on the very expensive sofa.

"come here and sit right here."Michael was pointing at the cleared spot beside him on the sofa. I went towards him, and sat where he told me to.

"so why did they leave us alone?"I asked Michael.

"because they knew you needed time alone, and someone older to talk to. so tell me, what's the deal with you and your mom?"he asked. I started to cry, and couldn't help myself. he grabbed me and pulled my body towards his.

"hey it's okay, Jayden! just cry it all out. I'm here for you, and always will be until the day I die."

"th-thank you, Michael. do you want to know why I'm crying?" I said while my face was soaking his button up shirt from my many tears.

"yes please!"he answered back.

"well, I'm me, you're you. you worry about me and I worry about you. You cry for me... and I cry for you."I told him.

"so you're crying because of me?"

"no, not exactly. I'm crying for you."I told him.

"well you know you don't have to, right?"he said.

"yes I do know that. but I can't help it."

"well I cry for you too. because I love you. now let's let all of the negative go, and have some fun"he told me.

he started getting undressed...